Wedding, blah, holiday booking, blah, essay, blah...

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
... I bet that is all you hear when I speak nowadays, but I was too excited to constrain this too my journal!

Thanks to the bad influence of the wonderful and gorgeous 'pops', I have just booked two night's in the most wonderful place for a sort of OH birthday / Honeymoon medley.

We're going on the train (£23 each, each way) to Brighton! Wedding is on the 6th - staying in a posh hotel as a treat from OH's parents on the night, then we can kick about there, go for lunch and just be happy on the 7th, then on the 8th we go here; DRAKES!

If you want a good perv, we are staying in the Bijou double room, not the most expensive - but I think the center bath and the frosted windows defo make it the kinkiest :D Where we will be met with champers and roses and chocolates :D

It's so so pricey and naughty, and I can't afford it, but I just thought balls to it! You only get married once! (theoretically, at least!)

Staying there on the 8th and 9th (OH birthday) - then get on the train, come back to GY late - back up our rucksacks and head off the next morning to Derby for Download!!!

I know it's not your normal Honeymoon, but I'm SO EXCITED! (as if you couldn't tell, by the three tonne of text!)

:happydance:

But for now, I must relax and get on with my essay. :muaha:

:happydance: MINE NOW.
The day before the christening me and Ross are having a romantic day out to London because Ross has never been before and really wants to go.Also he LOVES Gordon Ramsay and Ive just managed to get us a lunch booking at one of his restaurants!!! Its a secret birthday treat for Ross.He doesnt know about london or about having lunch at GORDONS RAMSAYS!!!
We both deserve some seriously good sex for this Katie!!!!!
:happydance:

Oh my days how exciting!!!
We both actually kick-ass hun!! :happydance:
We shall get laid aplenty :angelnot:

:happydance::hugs::dance:

I dont think anyone has ever had better girlfriends than our Oh's!xx

:happydance: I am SO pleased you did it!!!

We have stayed on the top floor master room and a Bijou double which is just amazing!! There is nothing like having a bath in the bedroom and then a shower in the wet room in the morning. It is amazing.....it is our favourite place and I am so looking forward to going back for our umpeenth visit!!

You will have a wonderful time hun, and you both so deserve it :hugs:

xxx

ps. Ill take the gorgeous and wonderful bits but Ill argue the bad influence ;)

x

:happydance: I am SO pleased you did it!!!

We have stayed on the top floor master room and a Bijou double which is just amazing!! There is nothing like having a bath in the bedroom and then a shower in the wet room in the morning. It is amazing.....it is our favourite place and I am so looking forward to going back for our umpeenth visit!!

You will have a wonderful time hun, and you both so deserve it :hugs:

xxx

ps. Ill take the gorgeous and wonderful bits but Ill argue the bad influence ;)

x

haha! Thanks so much sweety. I'm so excited, have no idea how i'll keep it quiet until June. Toooo many surprises!!! I didn't even look at anywhere else, just saw it and fell in love. I would normally pay a week what they want a night, but jeeeeze, it's so special.

Really, thank you :hugs:

That's sounds wonderfull!!! I want to plan something special for our 1st wedding anniversary but I still haven't got many ideas.
We had a jakuzzi in our room on our honeymoon and it defo is a desire booster!!! So many posibilities!!! Have fun!!!!!

Wow looks brill

also SO jelous about download, as soon as Seth is old enough we will be back with him in tow!

Have a fab time :)

xxx

Wow that sounds fab! Willl have to have a look at that one myself, we arent that far away from brighton, far enough for it to be a weekend break but not too far for it to take the weekend to get there! :D
Good luck with the wedding, hun, know how stressful it can get especially in the last few weeks running up to it :)

Have a Fab time in London Jen, Ive only been once and that was driving through on a National Express bus lol, been to the O2 but dont think that counts haha.

We are going away this weekend up North, where im originally from to see family and friends, cant wait, have booked us into a nice hotel with swimming pool and gym and jacuzzi and so on and AF decided to start yesterday.... Better be finished by Friday or else! lol x

Drazic- Your honeymoon sounds brilliant! So jealous about Download! I've gone for the last couple of years but just can't afford it this year!

Beca:wave:

Drazic- Sounds absolutley fantastic and i am sure you will have a really good time!
Not long now aye?
x

Thanks so much girls. going to interesting culture shock going from a posh hotel to a muddy field in Derby. :D

Ohh, I told him. haha. He nagged it out of me! I'm so glad I did though because he genuinely seems so excited. Really pleased.

Just wondering what to do now on his birthday. I'm thinking, lazy morning with brekkie in bed. Then walk into town and go to the two biggest drum shops (I've printed a map. lol) find somewhere lovely for lunch. Then go back to the hotel and chill!

If anyone has been to Brighton and can recommend things to do (or to avoid!) that would be awesome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->