Wedding guests list

Kizzy454

GsyMummy
Reaction score
Why is this so damn hard to write!

I need to write it as i need to start making the invite (pretty much eveything that can be hand made is going to be!)

ARGH

Table plans SUCK ASS too :(

Mine was a nightmare too! I lost sleep over it!

The last straw was my OHs step mum demanding that her step mum be invited to the whole day.

So that is my husbands step mums step mum. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!!?

One of the first things I did was write my list, my invites are handmade too and look very home made buti don't care lol! You should do a first draft, mine was fine but people stopped bothering with us - so we've cut them off our list lol xx

It's a stress fest!

I wouldn't bother with a table plan until you've had RSVPs though and you know exactly who is coming, otherwise you'll have to adjust it again if not all your guests can make it. :)

eugh.. makes me mad thinking about it.

I am gunna wait to get RSVPs before i do the seating.. then again if anyone i invote rsvp no... ill disown them haha

Do a list of EVERYONE possible ever you might invite, then you and OHs ideal list....the actual list will probably end up somewhere in between but I found those 2 lists a helpful start!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->