Wedding invites

aly888

Lana-Boo's mummy & WTT #2
Reaction score
What info needs to go on it? Obviously where, when, what time, but what else do I need to include? A map maybe? I don't want to forget anything!!

On the actual invite i would just put the basics, when, where etc

Everything else like a map, details about accommodation, gift list i would put on a separate sheet.

I just had a postcard so I put date, time and locations; a date for RSVP; info on accommodation; something about gifts and a link to the wedding website we set up. If I didn't have a website I'd probably go into a bit more detail about locations with maps and contact details on a separate sheet, and I would have had to put a menu and RSVPs in as well.

Our invites are like a booklet type style so all the info can be on 'pages' if that makes sense. Obviously main/first page will be the actual invite, but extra info can be on the following pages. So far I've got invite details (when, where etc), timeline of the day, accommodation/travel details, and the usual little poem that says if they want to give a gift then any money towards honeymoon would be appreciated. I know it's bad etiquette to put anything about gifts in the invite, but most people do now, don't they? It's a pretty informal invite anyway so hoping it'll be ok! Then the RSVP's will be just an insert that they can post back. Do I need to include anything else?

I think that's everything! And, yes, everyone puts about gifts now x

Sounds like you've got it all to me!
I never knew it was bad etiquette to put about gifts in the invite, that's what we'll be doing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->