Wedding Nappy

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
We want IJP to have a special nappy for the wedding day (the photo part anyway!) but I have no real idea what to pop on there!

I know some of you enjoy designing them so does anyone want to have a go? Only real wants are aplix would be preferable and main material light in colour in case dark shows through her dress!

:kiss:

xxx

What about getting a(nother ;)) custome WN? In whatever type/fit you prefer? You could get it in whatever your wedding colours are, or go for something like ivory + pale pink :D Then get it embroidered with the date of your wedding, and something like... 3 hearts next to each other, or something about family? :)

I was going to sugges t a custom WN too. Then you can get it in the right colours etc :D

Go for a custom WN.
What are your wedding colours?

There are some beautiful 'love' designs on the WN site. You could get the wedding date underneath.
Here are just a couple I have found (there are soooo many to look at!)

Attachments

• baptismdesign6.jpg
    baptismdesign6.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Heart%20Mosaic%20d1003.jpg
    Heart%20Mosaic%20d1003.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2
https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?...zenid=okknnrho8e2afabkdiskf9j9g6&keyword=love

i like the joined with love ones :)

I'd saw go for a custom wrap so you can have her in it all day where as you cant with a single nappy.

^^ agree with Gills, unless you want to buy more than one nappy!! :lol:

i mean "I'd go for" dont know where the "saw" came from!?? Hmm baby brain fingers now! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->