Wedding Night...

africaqueen

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondered what u have planned for your wedding nite?

We have booked the bridal suite in a local castle near where we live to spend our 1st nite as husband and wife and it is stunning!! a 4 poster huge bed, balcony, massive room, jacuzzi bathroom an we get brekky in bed :):happydance:

Cnt wait to enjoy the luxury. we arent having a honeymoon intill later next yr but boy am i lookin 4ward to our nite in that castle!! woooohoooo

xxx

We've booked exclusive use on our hotel for 2 nights so we'll be there and also spending 1 or 2 nights after that there too :happydance: I dont know if we'll ever get around to a honeymoon so might have to make do :lol:

our friends bought us a hotel room for the night is a beautiful hotel near us which i have always wanted to stay at. Only thing was we didnt really get our moneys worth as we didnt get there until 1am after our evening do and had to leave really early to go to a show the next day! Was lovely though, great gift.

Awww wow that was really nice...am hoping to fob Tabs off on her G'parents that night :rofl:

we have just booked into a hotel for 2 nights isnt really many nice ones as such around here that we can get too lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->