Wee Notions @ Jabula!

F

FemmeEnceinte

https://jabulanappies.co.uk/index.php?main_page=products_new

Poor OH, at work... unsuspecting! :haha:

x

PS Wildchild nappies will be back in stock annnny day!

I think it's sold out and they only went live at 9pm :rofl:

i LOVE the unicorn ones :D tho i am saving pennies for WC's i've been waiting for them for AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!

I want to try a workhorse...not sure I should buy any more nappies though....I cut down on my stash for a short time....whoops.

After the blueberry splurge? Maaaaaaaybe not, however... the workshorse nappies are perfection! Not to be missed! You definitely need to get one at some point.

i want a workhorse (or 2) and another NN :D good thing is OH loves WCNN's so i'll get away with that :)

OH hated the idea of real nappies for ages even after we started using them, convinced I'd never stick to it :/ Now he's forever banging on about how her "proper nappies" (real nappies) are miles better! :D

I'm trying to save for a really beautiful wrap for the summer so I'm trying not to buy nappies, infact just told John about the HL co-op and he seemed to think it was a really great idea :wacko: (probs cos he's playing the PS3) so maybe I could trick some more pennies from him for nappies :haha:

My OH tells everyone about the fluff....he told the entire bloody restaurant and was parading Ittis round the room for everyone to see. He pretends to hate me buying them but he loves showing them off more than I do!!!

yeah Rob is the same!!! he always somehow manages to bring it into the conversation and shows off her booty!!!

Aw, maybe one day he'll be like that but I doubt it... he called me a "nappy nerd" when I told him about the co-op. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->