Weetabix is the Cure !

xCherylx

Pregnant and Mum of 1
Reaction score
Jack has been give weetabix before he goes bed and he now sleeps through the night. I am usually in there 2-20 times for the dummy but now he just sleeps through :D Although now he wakes up at 6.30 instead of 8.30 lol! :dohh:
After 8 months it is nice to have undisturbed sleep :D

It does make you feel whole lot better getting a good nights sleep doesn't it!

Good to hear he's letting his Mummy get a full night in bed :)

:wohoo: glad to hear your getting a good nights sleep, hope he lays in a bit for you though :hugs: x

yay! I dream of the day I can make a similar post!
Is weetabix ok then? Salt etc ok?

oh wow am so gona try that 2moro night, she is in bed already tho now..... might wake her up to give her some lmao (joke)!

yay! I dream of the day I can make a similar post!
Is weetabix ok then? Salt etc ok?
Yeah it is ok, my mw suggested it. I just give him that and his goodnight milk :D

oh wow am so gona try that 2moro night, she is in bed already tho now..... might wake her up to give her some lmao (joke)!
hehe :p
Let me know how it goes, we give him his bottle, then bath and then weetabix. :hugs:

Been doing this for a lil while as well

Bottle ... bath ... Krispies/Cheerios/weetabix

:D

Mum said he didnt like the weetabix when she was looking after him so was going to give him coco pops...lol!
Luckily she didn't and gave him a fruit jar instead...

erm :lol: @ cocoa pops - if shes not ok with it :confused: krispies - I wouldn't dream of giving Caitlin Cocoa pops yet.

hehe i know but my mum thinks he is older than he is...like my nan keeps saying I'll have to buy him a bike soon... (even though he just started crawling lol) What other cereals could I give him, maybe some porridge?

I buy ready brek, krispies, weetabix and cheerios recently :D

i'll have to give this a try wen she hits 6 months, im always up giving her the dummy! xx

I do this too :D its so cool when they sleep. My little lady has been sleeping in till after 8 just recently and I'm starting to feel like a human again :lol:

Well done little man :)

do u mix it with formula/breast milk, i was wondering if i could give my LO this, i had it for breakfast lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->