weight gain by week 27???

yrose20118

Reaction score
Hiya lovely ladies :flower:

I will soon be joining you all in third tri and just wondered how much weight people have gained by week 27 - the s:flower:tart of their 3rd trimester???

xxx

Hello and welcome! So far I've only gained 2lbs but I was a bit overweight to start with x

When I first got pregnant, I only weighed 118 lbs. I'm now up to 134 lbs.

ive put on a stone, 14lbs, so far... with my last LO I gained 2 stone by this point!!! so doing better but im still HUGE! lol xxx

Jeez, I wish I had only gained a little like most of these ladies, but truth is I've already gained over 40 lbs...granted I eat more than I did, but I have been working out six days a week this whole time. Ughh...guess everyone is different.

I'm almost 28 weeks with twins and gained 25lbs.. Fortunately 5lbs 3oz are the babies :)

I had gained about 14 pounds. I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes right after that and haven't gained any more weight since. :( My doctor's not worried, so I know I shouldn't be, but it just doesn't seem right!

I'm amazed so many of you feel worried about the weight gain, which for many people seems hardly anything! For a healthy pre pregnancy bmi it's recommended you gain at least 25lb isn't it?!
I gained around 2 stone (28lb) in my last pregnancy. 2 weeks post partum I had about 5lb to lose. Once the baby and placenta are out, and you lose all the fluid, and the extra blood, and the breast feeding if you choose to do it, the weight does disappear. X

15 lbs I'm not worried I know at the end 15 lbs of it is baby and placenta and the rest is me as long as I'm still eating healthy and exercising no need to worry.

20 pounds at 26+3. It was 21 pounds the week before but then I was down a pound. :shrug:

I'm at 40+4 weeks and I've gained 28# from my prepregnancy weight. A little mire if you count in my first trimester I got 2 colds and dropped weight then went back up to prepregnancy weight so if you count that then it's 35#.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->