Weight gain... how much have you gained...

Sweetkat

Reaction score
Ok so I am 29 weeks tomorrow and 20 pounds (9 kilos) heavier. Some days I think am doing ok and others feel really fat, and I don't want to gain any more!! How are you ladies doing with the weight gain?

I stopped weighing myself. To start with I wasn't putting on enough, then I put a lot on quickly, but then my clothes size hasn't changed and baby has looked, measured healthily at all checks slim not stressing myself with it. I may weigh myself right at the end but for now I'm staying away from the scales!!

I'm 40 weeks today and I think I've put on about 31 lbs. Um ok with this.

26wks and 16lb so not far off yours and i think its totally normal :)
I put on a total of 30lb last time and i think 'they' say a normal range is 25-35 in total?

I stopped weighing myself. To start with I wasn't putting on enough, then I put a lot on quickly, but then my clothes size hasn't changed and baby has looked, measured healthily at all checks slim not stressing myself with it. I may weigh myself right at the end but for now I'm staying away from the scales!!

I wish I could stop. Weigh myself every morning and at night too. Was like this pre pregnancy too... The not knowing would kill me :)

I'm 40 weeks today and I think I've put on about 31 lbs. Um ok with this.

If I could get through 11 weeks with 10 pounds (so 30 in total) would be happy but worried going to pile it on at the end :)

I put on a total of 30lb last time and i think 'they' say a normal range is 25-35 in total?

I think I would be ok with 25 but 35 seems a lot :(. How long did it take you to lose?

I'm 32 weeks and have put on 24lbs,I put on 3 stone with my first so hoping I don't put on so much this time!

I think I would be ok with 25 but 35 seems a lot :(. How long did it take you to lose?

Yep i agree 10lbs seems like quite a big range!
I lost about 16lbs within a couple of days of the birth and all but 3 or 4lbs had gone by 6 months. Im total rubbish with diets so that was without trying at all. Im sure ladies that eat healthy and excercise will lose it quicker!.
But bloody typical i weighed myself on 13th december 2012, had a little party with myself that i'd finally got back to my pre pregnancy weight, later that day found out i was preg with this one :haha:

About 28lb so far!

I'm going to try my very hardest to eat healthy & stay active for these next 12 weeks now so I don't pile on lots more.

I put this weight on fast and at the beginning of my pregnancy and now I seem to just be adding baby weight so if that continues ill be happy :0)

I'm almost 34 weeks and have put on 18lbs so far,

I would love to maintain the 20 pound gain until 34 weeks. Maybe it's possible :). Then would be quite happy I think as would lose most of it after the birth (fingers crossed)...

At 34 weeks and a few days, I'm up 26lb. I have just got back from a weeks holiday of eating out lots though so I think some of that might settle down! I've put on about 1lb a week pretty consistently (minus this past week), so if that continues I'll be under 35lb, which is what I wanted. I was slim prior to getting pregnant so don't really mind putting on up to 35lb. I gained 40lb with my daughter and lost it pretty effortlessly x

28lbs so far but I'm hoping a lot of it is water retention as my feet, legs and arms have completely ballooned up in few weeks

28lbs so far but I'm hoping a lot of it is water retention as my feet, legs and arms have completely ballooned up in few weeks

It's totally normal weight gain though :). I don't think I am swollen but I guess I am a bit...

I'm 39 weeks and gained 13lbs! Was a tad over weight when I started but not massively and had awful morning sickness I lost more than a stone then. Will be interesting to see what I weight after baby's born xx

11 lbs by 38+2. I had put on more but I have lost some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->