Weight gain... how much have you gained...

Up by 1lb, but I had bad morning sickness up until 28 weeks and was only allowed to gain around 7lbs due to high bmi to start with. I gained 50lbs with my first born!!

39 weeks, and nearing 35 pounds. I'm not worried about the recent leap in weight, I can feel it as fluid in my fingers and feet.

I am up 19lbs at 33 weeks.

I'm 'allowed' up to 28lbs but I wont get anywhere near that.

About 17 lbs, I think. This was after losing almost 10 in the first tri, so it feels like a lot!

9 pounds at almost 39 weeks. Apart from my bump and boobs my body hasn't changed at all.

I guess this must really vary from woman to woman, if you start out bigger then You will gain less i suppose if your slim to begin with you will prob gain more!!
I started out 9.5stone (133lb) I WAS fit and athletic, i quickly got spd and so activity levels have significantly reduced. Im 27wks now i gave gained 35lb already! I. Hoping this is it nearly it im findi g it very wierd, i have never been podgy! But im hoping bfing will shed the lbs from me!

I'm 35+4 and I've gained 26.5 lbs so far. It's all in my belly so it doesn't look like I gained that much. I'm hoping to stay under 30!

I lost 10lb through morning sickness in the 1st/2nd trimesters and have put that 10lb back on. I am 40+2 today.

At 29 weeks 2-3 lbs and started with a healthy BMI. I have no idea what's going on but they said baby is still growing and healthy! I want a big preggo belly :(

at my 27 week appointment I was up 20 lbs. Thats a bit more than I would have liked for this stage, but theres not much I can do at this point. I havent eaten very well this pregnancy if Im being totally honest :blush: so i hopeits not too hard to take off!

29+5, gained 12 lbs so far... Everyone gains differently, and It will come off at the end, so don't worry. :) The end result (your wonderful baby) is worth it! :hugs:

39 weeks today and I've gained about 24 pounds (I was in the normal BMI range to start, so this is pretty much right on).

36 weeks and aprox 20 lbs. hoping NOT to gain more then 5lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->