Weight gain upto month 8.

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hallo ladies,

Out of interest - how much did you gain up until now in your 8th month? I gained 5.4kg (11.9lbs) which I am not worried about since I am overweight anyway.

Hi there,

5.4 kg is good! You're doing well :)

My due date was yesterday, I literally just jumped off the scales and I've gained 6kg throughout my whole pregnancy! I was shocked actually I thought that I would have gained way more then that!

:)

Wow! 6kg is wonderful! :) That is my cut off line as well. Lol it seems I might be joining you then :)

Thanks! :)

Hopefully you will! I think we're some of the lucky ones!! One of my friends gained 20kg with her first pregnancy and she had so much trouble trying to get rid of it!

And there was me happy with my 13kg/2 stone/30lb ish gain lol. I started off little overweight so shouldn't have put on quite as much but really I don't think I could have limited it to any less than that.
By the end of my first pregnancy I put on double what I have this time and the majority came off.

xx

With my first I gained an enormous 30kg and stretch marks were crazy!!! Lost 22kgs of that 30, but then we decided to ttc before I could loose it all. So I will still need to work hard after baby is born, but hope that breastfeeding will be my friend ;)

I weigh myself every weekend, i have put on 27lbs. I put on exactly 30lbs with my first daughter, lost some of it and right now i am weighing in at 154lbs. I am hoping not to go over 30lbs gain in these next three weeks, i already feel so bloated and huge, i can see the change in my face mainly :(

Gem, I know what you mean. I don't have bloat though, but hae water retention. Can see that in my face, legs and fingers :(

Just started to get water retention, it started a lot earlier last time.
xx

I feel like a whale now. :wacko: I'm barely 32 weeks and up 30 pounds. I eat healthy but keep packing. I will lose it like I did the other two times, but reading all of your small weight gain is depressing. :cry:

Oh well, can't wait for my baby girl then hit the gym times 10 :flower:

Calm, don't feel bad. I still need to loose a lot from pre-pregnancy so will need to hit the gym hard as well. But having our babies is all worth it.

Almost 50 pounds at 34 weeks over here. However i'm very strict with diet and exercise when i'm not pregnant. For example I jog a lot and eat very little carbs. Anyway i've felt so sick since first tri that I completely stopped working out and ate whatever I could stomach. It's not that I ever ate excessively, I just have a poor metabolism. Luckily my weight gain has really slowed this past month. I weigh 190 lbs right now and am going to do my best not to reach 200!

ive gaine 25 pounds and hoping after I have her that breastfeeding will help me lose it!

However, I'm a little nervous that i'll still be eating like a horse out of habit after I have her. I swear I'm hungry all the time now. I didn't want anything to eat in the first and half of second trimester!

This thread gives me little hope. 25 weeks and up 10 lbs. I really didn't want to gain more than 20 through the whole thing as with my first I gained almost 60 lbs :(

32 weeks and I've gained 43 lb, but I started off a bit underweight at 112 and I'm 5'7".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->