Weight gain upto month 8.

I haven't gained that much either.... 7kg at most... and i'm 29.5 weeks

42lbs so far :blush: although I really don't look like I've gained that much at all, I nearly had a heart attack when I weighed myself I couldn't believe it. A lot of people say I must just be having a big baby because they said I hardly look like I've gained anything and that I just have a belly!

It makes me so grrr- how we beat ourselves up sometimes. :growlmad: No shame for gain or lacking gain! I'm 5'9" tall. I'm 35 weeks pregnant. I've gained 28 lbs.
Mirror is a little dusty! Oh well.

This is what 210 lbs of VERY pregnant lady looks like in my world. Pregnancy is hard work, physically and emotionally. Every body and every pregnancy is unique. We women put WAY too much emphasis on the scale and are WAY too hard on ourselves. Weight is just a number and our bodies are AMAZING, no matter what! Be proud!!! :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 21
31 and half weeks and up 42lb.. Very different to the 28lb loss throughout my last pregnancy!!

34 +2 and have gained 30lb. Stared off at 124lb

Ok here comes the heifer - 30+3 and up 38lbs!

made me chuckle. is this your first child? I put on 40lbs+ with my first.

Yes its my first. And i completely bypassed the nausea/going off food in the first trimester, I've had a good appetite throughout. Am not too worried, theres plenty of time to lose what i've gained once baby arrives! :thumbup:

It makes me so grrr- how we beat ourselves up sometimes. :growlmad: No shame for gain or lacking gain! I'm 5'9" tall. I'm 35 weeks pregnant. I've gained 28 lbs.
Mirror is a little dusty! Oh well.

This is what 210 lbs of VERY pregnant lady looks like in my world. Pregnancy is hard work, physically and emotionally. Every body and every pregnancy is unique. We women put WAY too much emphasis on the scale and are WAY too hard on ourselves. Weight is just a number and our bodies are AMAZING, no matter what! Be proud!!! :hugs:

You definitely don't look like you weigh 210 pounds. I'm tall too, 5'8" and boy can the weight gain be hidden in our long bodies. :happydance: I do agree with you that there is too much emphasis on weight gain during pregnancy. I mean, they weigh me at EVERY appointment, it's hard to not get discouraged when I get weighed by these nurses that are sporting the slim appearance I once had 8 months ago. Looking in the mirror it's very hard not to stare at your body and picture how your body will look after the baby is born and you're left with a empty loose stomach. I'm working on not concentrating on that because I know I can get back into shape as I've done it two other times before.

The media needs to stop with the ,"this celebrity just had her baby 4 weeks ago and look at her toned body!" ugh.

I think I've gained about 25lbs but they haven't weighed me at any appointments and I'm sure the scales are lying. I feel like I've put on so much more. I always try and love my body whatever shape or size but this extra weight is making my back ache. and I feel gross :(

Omg I can't even bare to weigh myself... When I last checked it was 28ibs... I went massive with my first and lost most of it in my waters... A recent scan showed that there is a lot of water in there again but I'm confident there's also a lot of flab. Waaaah. Oh well. Starting the dust debt when she's here. Ha! Xx

31+6 and already gained around 13 kilos (27 lbs) , but with my first I ate less (I'm eating like a pig right now, I can't lie) and gained more, but I had so much water retention, lots of amniotic fluid, not pathological but a lot, so lost most of it at birth.

Well my weight gain is sort of all over the place. I've been exercising regularly and working hard to eat very healthy this pregnancy, so that has a lot to do with it.

But initially, I had gained 15 lbs by week 25 or so. Then I started losing some weight at around week 27. Right now, my weight seems to just be staying the same, which has left it at an overall total of 10 lbs.

I'm 5'5/165cm
Started out at 134lbs/60kg.
Lost 6lbs/3kg in first tri
Am now 149lbs/67kg at 31 weeks

So depending how you look at it my gain is either 15lbs/7kg or 21lbs/10kg haha I prefer the first! ;) Not that it really matters in the long run I'll gain as much as I need for this baby to be healthy.
I also hope breastfeeding will aide in getting it off.

I've put on 16lbs or something and only put on 1lb in the last month. I was neither over/underweight pre-pregnancy. I hope to put on the weight my doctor recommended which is 25-35lbs

Oh dear I've put on about 1 stone 10lb or 24lb at 32w, my bmi was 26 before so slightly overweight .
Not too worried as people do comment and say they can't see it anywhere else but bump! Still not at my heaviest ever non pregnant though so... I don't care :D :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->