Weight gain

Tryingbabyno1

Mummy 2 my beautiful Isla
Reaction score
Hey ladies

Just curious to know how much weight u had gained by 23 weeks x

None at all. But I have terrible ongoing MS! I only gained 13lb last time and my baby was 8lb3 so the rest was probably placenta and fluid. I'm overweight anyway though so probably for the best!

I'm not 23 weeks yet but I've already gained 15 lbs so far. When I'm pregnant, the weight just piles on no matter what I try to do.

I'm 23 weeks, 6 days and have gained 10 lbs so far. :)

I feel like its come in bursts though. I'll go 2 or 3 weeks and seem not to have gained anything, and then one day i'll suddenly be up 5 lbs! I don't weigh myself every day though, and my weight tends to easily fluctuate +/- 5 lbs; so in those periods of not gaining weight I try not to worry.

I've gained 14lbs already and I'm 13 weeks, like lilmisscaviar i just pile weight on and I'm eating for one and exercising more than i did pre pregnancy!!

I am 22 weeks, and gained about 5-6 lbs so far. I think it really depends on the pregnancy and your body. I am quite thin in general, and was expecting to put on lots of weight during the pregnancy, but I have been having trouble putting on weight even though I didnt have morning sickness. This makes me wonder/worry whether baby is getting enough nutrients

With my son and my daughter I put on almost exactly 3stone. I’m really petite so as a percentage this is quite a lot for me.

With my son the weight spread everywhere and you could clearly see I had put on weight. With my daughter though, I only had the tiniest bump but still 3 stone!

This time around I am 18 weeks and have only put on a few lbs so far but I did lose a bit in the beginning.

About 10lbs I'm nearly 15 weeks.

By 40 weeks with my other two I gained 25 lbs.

I have already gained 25 lbs at 26 weeks this time. Oi. I will be massive by the time I deliver hahah!!

I’m 15 weeks and haven’t gained a pound. I constantly feel nauseas though and if I eat it tends to be salads with jacket potato. I only have one meal a day because I can’t stomach much.

I'm 29 weeks and am currently 9lb less than when I got my bfp.
In total I lost a stone during the first 18 weeks, no morning sickness but I do have less of an appetite when pregnant. Happened in my other 2 pregnancies as well (wish it would stay afterwards lol!)

I am almost 19 weeks. I go to the gym every day and try to make healthy choices with food. Im up about 15-16lbs.

I’m 15 weeks and have gained 6lbs, I’m still at slimming world trying to keep off as much as possible as I gained 3 stone in my last pregnancy and it was difficult to get off! So not going the same way this time :nope:

That similar to me I go gym still almost everyday try to eat healthy but I still eat some bad when I want too.. I’m 25 weeks and gained 16 pounds
I am almost 19 weeks. I go to the gym every day and try to make healthy choices with food. Im up about 15-16lbs.

21 lbs up at 21 weeks. Exercising and trying to eat well. Both previous pregnancies I've gained about 40 or 45.

23 weeks, down 10lbs from BFP. I lost 10 pounds from my BFP to 11 weeks and then have maintained since then. I was a little overweight at the beginning and baby is growing perfectly so I think eating healthier and cutting out alcohol have made a big difference in weight

At 40 weeks with my first baby I had gained 100 pounds, that first 50 pounds being in the beginning part of the second trimester.
With my twins I had gained 50 pounds at 36 weeks when I had them.
So far this pregnancy i have lost almost 10 pounds and I'm 19 weeks now.

I'm 15 weeks pregnant with baby #2 and i am down 2lbs from my starting weight. I lost about 6lbs in the early stage when eating much was tough and have gained 4 lbs back. If I remember correctly, with DS I gained about 28 lbs - the last 10 lbs were tough to shift. In fact I never quite got there before falling pregnant again (there was a year between DS and my bfp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->