Weight gain?

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
A

Always&4ever

Well Jasmine was 17lb12 on the 5th Nov she was weighed in hospital and she was 17lb11, and thats in a month, could that be because of her illness?

Hey hun...all scales are different...if you get her weighed at her usual place then you will most likely see her true weight...i got told this by the HV as when my bubs was little in the baby clinic he weighed 10.9lb and on the docs scale he weighed 10.3lb. If she has lost some weight it just may be because she has been ill...xx

Glad shes ok hun :hugs: xx

try not to worry about weight gain, with all the moving around that jasmine has been doing shes probably just burned off a lot of energy.

getting her healthy is all that matters

**hugs**

i wouldnt worry hun they tend to level out for a while round this age riley had lost half a ounce in three weeks just cause hes wriggling round alot i no its not much but wouldnt worry about it my friends lil girl dropped over a pound at about 5/6 months and HV wasnt bothered about it

It's probably just the difference in scales, but luckily if it is weight loss from her illness, it isn't that much. I wouldn't worry, once she is feeling better you can spoil her rotten and fatten her back up LOL

She went the docs this morning and I got her weighed again and they said she is 18lb2.5oz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->