weight loss - lets hold each other accountable! (Lets face ot OH doesn't get it)

I'm southwest of you, right on the border of KY/TN. Snow started falling a couple hours ago; it's light but it looks pretty icy out there. It was above 60 yesterday - Mother Nature is toying with me now. :coffee:

Period cravings are the worse! I need to remember to start stocking pizza for that week so we stop ordering Pizza Hut so much. :haha: Although ovulation was pretty intense this month, almost to the point of period pain/craving. A brownie sounds amazing, mmm...

Got almost an hour and a half of cardio in today, so I'm having a snack bar now that the whirlwind is in bed, then going to bed myself. Maybe Spring will be here when I wake up in the morning!

I need to do some of those ab exercises I've posted on my journal for tomorrow since we will be snowed in. DD's school is already canceled and so is DH's work.

I'm almost afraid of my lack of will power during my next pregnancy if it's so low now and easily deterred by hormones, and pregnancy is 9 months of crazy hormones, even longer since hormones need to even out after the birth. When I was pregnant with my daughter I wanted ice cream, chocolate, and candy all the time. With my son I craved McDonalds milk shakes and soda. Just thinking about that terrifies me :haha:

I had a good workout at the gym today. :thumbup: I do miss going for my walks. I haven't gone in at least a month it was VERY cold last month so I didn't go unless I would want frost bite. I will start again soon.

I was going to do some ab work outs today but I was so exhausted. In my defense, I got very little sleep because for some stupid reason I decided to watch a horror flick last night. It scared the shit out of me, so I spent all day today exhausted and cranky from no sleep and battling a cold.

I also got snowed in as the weather channel predicted. We got about 10 inches today.

I love horror movies. Next week it's supposed to warm up a bit so maybe I'll go for my walk. :happydance:

So how is everyone doing in their fight against weight loss? I'm doing good but haven't gone to the gym since Sunday because I had a doctor's appointment Tuesday and my eeg yesterday. I might go Sunday not sure yet.

:hi: can I join you ladies? I need to lose the last 5lb in order to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight (i know, I am taking my time lol) and the last 5 are SOOOO hard to go :cry:

:hi: can I join you ladies? I need to lose the last 5lb in order to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight (i know, I am taking my time lol) and the last 5 are SOOOO hard to go :cry:

I agree, last 5 are a ***** to loose. I've lost 20 so far and taking a break before my last 5. How long have you been at it? How much have you lost?

I agree, last 5 are a ***** to loose. I've lost 20 so far and taking a break before my last 5. How long have you been at it? How much have you lost?

I have a 15 year long history of struggling with eating disorders, so my weight goes up and down. After I had my son I was 155lb and I am now down to 140. (So a total of 15lb up and down over 3 years). Have 5 more until my goal of 135lb

Today was the first day I went to the gym in over a week!! I was soooo glad to go back. I've missed going sooooo much!! It feels like the gym is my second home.

I finished Jillian Michaels' diet bet today, and I won. I lost 7 lbs :)

have the same weight goal. 135lbs ��

:happydance: cool! I am just scared that I will now gain SO much again and so soon :wacko:

I'm nervous about not being able to loose the weight after pregnancy too. I hear that as long as you continue to eat healthy, exercise during pregnancy and you breast feed the weight falls right off afterwards...

I found this : https://www.kidspot.com.au/weightgain/pregnancyweightgain.asp

So I've decided to bump this thread! It's been a while since anyone posted here. How is everyone doing in their weight loss? I'm doing good and still going to the gym! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->