weight loss - lets hold each other accountable! (Lets face ot OH doesn't get it)

I hardly ever crave pop. Usually I crave chocolate or something sweet. Once in a while I get thirsty when I'm not even working out. Especially when you wake up during the night and are soooo thirsty. Sometimes I get a brain freeze when I drink water so fast. :haha:

Water is the best! I can't believe something so delicious has no calories in it!

My body is soooooo sore, I don't even want to move. I think I'm waddling right now. And I have a blister on my big toe. Working out is so glamorous. :haha:

Putting lemon in water is good if you're tired of the plain taste of it. My abs are a bit sore from the gym yesterday and my left arm. I had Taco Bell for lunch yesterday because I was craving it for so long. :blush: It was sooooo good when you don't eat it all the time.

I agree! We don't eat fast food much anymore, and I enjoy the occasional treat. Definitely tastes better after it's been awhile!

I must be weird because I've never gotten bored with the taste of water. I drink 10+ glasses a day, and still crave it. Hubby drinks his with fruit/flavors though. :)

Yay for ab work! :happydance:

I drink a lot of water when I'm at the gym and it has to be cold because I get very thirsty when I work out. Just saw a commercial for Butterfinger/Reece cups. They looked really good.

I totally binged on the bags of small Reese cups when I was in college. :haha:

Down to 125 today! I'm sure the scale will be back up some tomorrow, but it felt good to end the month with my lowest number yet. :)

I'm having a Tim Hortons tonight. It's really goooooooooood.

I had a FiberOne chocolate bar tonight... not quite a candybar, but it'll do the trick for now. :haha:

omg Tim Horton's is AMAZING!!!! I used to stop there all the time when I lived in NY. Sadly there isn't one here in WV, in VA or MD, which are all very close to me :cry:

Well, I WAS going to head to the gym, but we got this nasty ice storm out of no where today. DD's school has already called for a 2 hr delay before the evening was over :growlmad: Enough already!!!!! Seriously, winter just needs to end!

I love Tim Hortons' iced cappuccino. It's really good and tonight I'm having a piece of a Duncan Hines brownie my mom made yesterday.

I love how this thread has de-volved into junk food central... I'm so glad to know other women that still enjoy things in moderation. :haha:

Ovulation kicked my butt today, so I slacked off. Made homemade pizza and homemade cookies, because it was either baking or jumping hubby.

It's supposed to snow/ice here again tomorrow, bah. I am so ready for spring!

LockandKey - I am behind on your journal; promise to catch up soon! (still slightly depressed about Spock :cry:)

I'm kind of annoyed, everyone is eating junk food when we are suppose to be loosing weight and holding each other accountable... Have you all at least burned off those calories you've indulged in? (speaking to everyone no one person in particular).

Come on now ladies you have cheat days for a reason keep strong during the rest of the week!

Not all of us follow clean eating rules. I calorie count, and as long as I have the calories for it I will eat some "junk food" during the day. And yes, I have lost weight. I'm already at an ideal weight (BMI is 21, so below the halfway mark of the "normal" range), so I'm working on vanity pounds at this point.

I have Tara as a friend on MFP, and she is always busting her rear. LockandKey has had snow issue days like me, but has mentioned getting to the gym when the weather lets her in her WTT journal.

If clean eating is what works for you then best of luck with sticking with your goal. :flower:

(I already have a 3,000+ calorie deficiency this week from exercise and not eating all of my daily calorie goal... pretty sure I've burned off my treats and then some. :rofl:)

its harder to burn off calories from processed sugars then natural sugars... Unfortunately junk food has little to no natural sugars.

I'm always up for a challenge... especially if it tastes good! :haha:

I consider my indulgences a set back, but it's better than giving up and failing completely.

I'm not sure where you ladies are located, but cabin fever has hit me HARD. It's hard to stay active and on track when you are snowed in, or sick more often (I've been sick a lot this winter because my daughter brings germs home from school), plus it's cold outside and I hate the cold. Winter brings out the want to hibernate in me, I just want to hide under the covers all day.

Spring and summer will be much better. I live 5 minutes away from the Appalachian trail, we are surrounded by mountains, so I have the opportunity to go hiking, I will also be doing a lot of landscaping on top of going to the gym. In my opinion, winter is the worst season for diets, exercise, and just all around. I've had the worst dry skin this winter no matter how much lotion I slather on :x

Personally I never eat fast food anymore, EVER! All my meals are home made with fresh ingredients, nothing ever frozen (unless it's steamable veggie bags). I also calorie count like Kitteh on the My Fitness Pal app, though it's not good and I should make better choices I'll admit, I do have some chocolates here and there, more so when I am ovulating or AF has come, but I think with the hormone spikes, the cramping, ache, and mood swings I have to control, I think a bit of chocolate is deserved :haha: it only means I have to work twice as hard at my Zumba and yoga classes, which I love, so don't see it as a problem.

What it really comes down to is I feel it's better to indulge in little bits than fall completely off the wagon and binge.

I crave fast food, then I think about how I feel after and it's a complete turn off... So heavy, greasy and just full of empty calories...

I'm allergic to chocolate so I'm good on that front!

I'm having another brownie tonight and this afternoon I had a chocolate chip cookie. :blush: I've been craving chocolate since my period started today and tomorrow I'm going to the gym. :thumbup:

I wish I could go to the gym :( I've been sick with a cold ever since I took my daughter to her classmate's birthday party over the weekend. There were roughly 300 people at that indoor playground, and probably germs everywhere. We ALL got sick from that, and now we are expecting a snow storm tonight, 9-12 inches. I suspect everything will be closed. Go away winter!

I can't have fast food any longer. Around the age of 18 I began to have problems with IBS. The grease always upsets my stomach, so I avoid fast food like the plague.

I'm about 5 hrs drive north of the Montana boarder... We have no snow in our back yard...

I get grease head aches

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"