Weight Loss While TTC Support Group

Down to 154 now, that's 18 lbs total! :happydance: hope to see 140's in a few weeks!!! So over winter! I want to be outside! Been iced in for a week now...

CD 9 here, doing SMEP, so BD every other night till positive opk. If no bfp this month we are skipping next month, too many December bdays and I'm gonna wean dd, hope that will bring my lp back to normal.

weren't you just at 159 the other day?! impressive! keep it up!!:happydance:

Down to 154 now, that's 18 lbs total! :happydance: hope to see 140's in a few weeks!!! So over winter! I want to be outside! Been iced in for a week now...

CD 9 here, doing SMEP, so BD every other night till positive opk. If no bfp this month we are skipping next month, too many December bdays and I'm gonna wean dd, hope that will bring my lp back to normal.

we're you just at 159 the other day?! impressive! keep it up!!:happydance:

2 weeks since 159 :flower: so 5 lbs in 2 weeks. I'll take it!

any more than that's probably not good anyway:thumbup:

i am just hoping the reason i haven't lost more is because i'm getting stronger.:bodyb:

any more than that's probably not good anyway:thumbup:

i am just hoping the reason i haven't lost more is because i'm getting stronger.:bodyb:

Ha! that is what I'm hoping too. I am still holding strong at 143 ish lbs. I can't wait to breach the 139 lbs mark.

Sounds like you're all doing such a great job!! :)

BFN for me this morning....and signs AF is coming today. I have been staying motivated for my workouts but not so much with the eating. Have to get that back on track, and soon, before my hard work disappears! Still holding at 159...

Sounds like you're all doing such a great job!! :)

BFN for me this morning....and signs AF is coming today. I have been staying motivated for my workouts but not so much with the eating. Have to get that back on track, and soon, before my hard work disappears! Still holding at 159...

I'm the opposite. I have been moving a lot more at work but other than that, the workouts have gone kaput so far this week. I'm eating very well though :haha:

Hi, can I join?? I've been trying ton get back to my pre-pregnancy weight, and have lost 7lbs so far! I haven't been trying the last few weeks, but now I have a scary incentive: Beach Vacation in May! I hate the beach, mostly bc of being self concious. So, I must lose the weight!!

I am currently 135.4, but also CD1, and you all know how the bloating goes :( my goal is 120, and I am super determined to do it!

Welcome DaTucker! A beach vacation sounds fabulous! I just canceled a trip I had to go to a water park in March because of finances, but its probably for the best since I haven been losing weight like I would like to!

I'm cd1, also. I always feel gross on cd1!

Oh I used to looove going to the beach, and I am excited for ds to experience it. But I'll probably be covered up for most of it lol.

I had a playdate planned this morning and canceled just bc of af. CD1 seriously is the worst day!

KozmikKitten: sorry about the bfn :hugs: hope you were able to get back on track with your eating, but great job with keeping up with your workouts :flower:

Tankel: same thing just reversed! Hope you found the time to so some exercise, but moving more at work is better than nothing! Great work eating well!

DaTucker: welcome! I will add you to the4 front page :flower: awesome job on the 7 lbs so far! The beach is usually a good motivator for us all I think! :haha: that's so great that you are super motivated, it really makes all the difference! What kind of things are you doing to lose weight! GL with continuing the weight loss!

AFM: back in the TWW, a little early too, O came like 4 days early and I did t have that light bleeding on cd9/10, so feeling good about this cycle! :flower: about 10 days till testing!!! FX for a bfp!

Also I've hit the 20lbs lost mark!!! Down to 152 now! :happydance: 140's here I come! I've been staying super motivated and good about exercise 6 days a week and eating well. I'm lighter now than when I got pregnant with dd, which is awesome! Feels good to fit into my jeans again and not be disgusted with my body, DH has been enjoying it too, which has been helping with the TTC :winkwink:

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

Congrats on 20lbs, and GL this cycle, hopefully the tww isn't a long one!

I'm counting calories (I'm on MFP) and exercising. I usually do the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, she sure knows how to kick your butt!

chiming in to say cd1 sucks! (was so convinced i was pregnant this time, too:sad1:)

i just landed back in japanafter about a week in the states for a family emergency...diet went right out the window and took my running shoes but never went. will have a rough time at the gym tomorrow i'm sure!:dohh: afraid to get on the scale!

congrats to everyone doing so great with losing or even just eating better or exercising 5 or 6 days a week! keeps the pressure on when i want to slack!:shhh::haha:

I'm still at 143 lbs but I think my tummy looks flatter. I haven't tried my skinnier-than-these-giant-pants-I'm-wearing pants yet but I have faith that I'm building muscle.

Sounds like everyone had a pretty motivated weekend!

DHBH - congrats on 20# lost! That is amazing news! And to be in the tww! I hope it goes by fast for you! Are you an early tester?

DaTucker - I love Jillian's workouts! They always make me feel good! I also do MFP but havent been great at it lately. Have to get back into it.

jumpingo - so sorry about cd1. I know exactly how you feel! It sucks every month that it comes around, but especially the first couple months after mc. :(

tankel - keep up the good work!! I love that feeling of a flatter stomach!

AFM - I started an ab routine yesterday. Its a 14 day routine for a flatter stomach. My birthday in March 15 so I wanted to try something! haha. I did it yesterday and today I am sore. I actually did it twice yesterday, and going to try and do it 2x/day going forward.
I also went to Latin Hip Hop last night...so starting my March off right!

Keep at it everyone!!

I could never do a hip hop class! I used to help out with a kids Zumba class and they made fun of my great moves lol. Even had a nephew come up to me at a wedding and asked why I was dancing so funny. I thought I had been doing well!!

Hi!

Can I join? I'm starting to really focus on my weight as we would like to get pregnant with #2 and I think my weight is keeping my period away. My lo is 14 months old and I haven't had a period yet. That being said I'm still part time breast feeding but I don't think that's what is keeping my period at bay at this point.
I am just starting the 21 Day Fix program and when that is done I plan to watch calories with Myfitnesspal and keep on exercising like I am with the program. Hoping to lose 57 pounds and see where I get to from there.

SW: 207
CW: 205
GW: 150

:flower:

I could never do a hip hop class! I used to help out with a kids Zumba class and they made fun of my great moves lol. Even had a nephew come up to me at a wedding and asked why I was dancing so funny. I thought I had been doing well!!

i tried a Zumba class at the gym 2 weeks ago...needless to say i won't be going back!:loopy: i am so uncoordinated and instead of being motivated to "get" the moves, i just got frustrated and defeated. i do Turbo Kick, which has some hard sequences, but not totally out of reach for anyone who is rhythmically challenged like me!:rofl:

welcome pokato! Happy to have you here. Good luck with weight loss and baby making!

I am not a good dancer and dont get some of the moves, but I still enjoy the classes! To me its about making that hour go as fast as possible! So good music and fun instructors help with that! I do like Turbo Kick too but its not at a good time for me to go to class.

I just work out at home but I always wanted to do some sort of class. I did hot yoga with my sister one, it was awful ....

I would love to be added to this! I started my weight loss journey a little over two years ago and already have lost about 100 pounds, but I gained 10 back over the holidays and still have a little ways to go. I have started buckling down this month and am back in a home workout routine along with using myfitnesspal, which has resulted in my previous success, so I am hopeful that I will get to where I want to be. I am in my 2nd cycle TTC and am currently waiting to test next week, so we will see what happens!

Anyway...my SW was 271, CW is 175.2, and GW is 145

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->