Weight loss while ttc?

loveinbinary

Proud First Time Mommy!
Reaction score
Anyone else trying to lose weight while ttc? My goal is to drop 55lbs total but if I get my bfp before then it'll have to be put on hold. Just trying to shape up and lose what I can before I get my bfp. Anyone else in the same boat?

I'm TTC & trying to lose weight - although it seems I'm not ovulating so its a bit more desperate that I lose it! Good luck to you honey!

im trying too loose weight i refuse to put on anymore weight from having babys! i've got about 13lb left untill im at my pre-pregnancy weight! i put alot on with my first and didnt loose any before i had my 2nd and i just got bigger! i ate so much the first time i was pregnant much more than i needed too huge mistake! i wont be doing that again! hopefully!

Oh twinkle I'm so sorry to hear you aren't ov'ing. I really hope that changes soon!! I don't temp or use opks so I can't say for certain that I'm ov'ing but I would like to believe I am. I used to walk 3-4miles to work and sometimes home everyday and the weight just fell off. Then I met oh and it all came back lol. Walking even just a little bit as often as you can makes big improvements.

Zara- when I was pregnant with my loss all I wanted to eat was mcdonald's fries... And lots of them. Had my baby made it to term I would have been HUGE. I'm hoping for slightly healthier cravings once I conceive, but I'm not counting in it lol. I've already dropped a couple pounds by just eating less and not eating as much junk. I'm noticing my pants fit a little better.

Hi Ladies

Im in the same boat...really do need to lose some weight will more then likely make conceiving a bit easier...i've lost a little weight over the last few months (was a size 18 now a size 16) altho i dont look the weight that i am! I also have Type 2 Diabetes which is another hurdle as well as the weight, TTC and having no joy is making me lack the motivation to shed the pounds i get my days where i just look at myself and think "whats the point" OH keeps telling me im fine the way i am but i guess as all of you would no they normally just say that jut to save from upsetting you with the truth, Anyways girls i hope you all get to your goals and sorry for the rant :blush:

Twinkle- I know exactly how you feel. I constantly bounce back and forth from hating my appearance to asking "what's the point, I'll never be that skinny". Of course your oh loves you as you are. He'd be a flat ou prick if he told you that you were fat and ugly. My oh tells me the same thing "Hun I love you the way you are" "I think you are beautiful". Yeah, easy for you to say when it wasn't you who was busting your ass for months to drop 40 lbs just to gain it all back when you entered a relationship. I just can't seem to stay motivated to lose the weight. Oh wants to lose some weight too but when I try to get him to go waking with me he moans the whole way about his feet hurting. I'm disappointed in myself for gaining all this weight.

I was verging on a 12/14 when i met my OH 6 years ago and the weight just crept on, i found a photo of us from when i was my heaviest and i shocked myself i wondered what the hell he was doing with me, dont get me wrong my OH is not slim but he's lost himself quite abit of weight last 2 months but when ever i ask him to help me with it and do it together he sorta turns his nose up like he doesnt want me to lose it even tho i no he prefers me being the size i was when i met him given the fact i had'nt long turnt 18 when we got together lol, Alot of my family are big and i just dont want to be the same as them and feel crap about myself for the rest of my days, i no some people can say being skinny doesnt make you happy but to be slimmer would make me happy if you get what i mean?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->