Weight watchers online question

julietz

Reaction score
Hi, i have been reading up reviews on weight watchers, and wanting to try it myself, i could only use the online one, but the price is shocking then after your 3mth plan its a further £10/11 a month as well as the cost of food, is it rly expensive to do it? i was wondering if it is simple to understand, and if anyone can explain the points, maybe i can try it before commiting to a 3 month plan, do you realy have to pay to do it, i heard some people once they have done it, they know how it works and do it again without joining.

Hi There, I have just joined WW online as wanting to loose my baby weight and need some kind of structure or I give into temptation far to easily. I think it is alot of money but I have decided that I wanted to use the online recipes and tracker. I would says after the initial payment for 3 months if you were good you could continue to follow it without if you brought a pp calculator or just continued with foods you know the pps for.

It is a good diet plan as you can literally eat what you want if you substitute some foods for lower calorie options and have smaller potions. Also it encourages healthier choices as most fruit and veg has zero pps. It makes you aware of some foods which are not so good. Also, you dont have to buy the ww products at all although they do allow you to eat a bit more of things you like as they have made lower pp value alternatives. Overall only been doing it since monday but I think it feels fairly easy to stick to. I am definately going to stick to it as I am not wasting 30 pounds on the subscription! Its an extra motivation!

Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->