Weight Watchers Online

Lucy_lu_84

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
So i want to lose weight after having Joshua. I quite like the idea of weight watchers, but no the idea of the meetings. I'd also would struggle to get to the meetings due to Oh being at work in the evenings!

Has anyone joined and do you think it's worth it ...I'm skeptical whether I want to pay £10 a month for it.

Thanks

I'm a member of weightwatchers online as it's difficult for me to get to a class. I dont tend to use the website pages much but I use the plan manager every day.

I like the online points tracker as you can look up points and automatically add then to the tracker. There is a recipe builder that you can use to point your own recipes and save them. You can create meals and favourites so if there is anything you eat regularly you dont have to keep looking it up all the time.

There are also the weightloss and measurements graphs.

I've also got the points book and eating out book so I still have these when I'm out and about.

I'm a member and use the points tracker every day. Personally I think it's worth the money as I feel like Im not doing it alone and I HAVE to make sure the little graph doesnt go up!

If you search online you can find vouchers for money off when you first join and if you do it through quidco you get £15 cashback too.

I used to use this and I think it's brilliant as long as you are motivated enough to do it by yourself. I wasn't and ended up cancelling it and going to the classes (which I really need to get back into) but I did find the online stuff really helpful xx

Thanks girls!

No idea if I am motivated enough, but I'd like to hope so lol. And I guess if not I could cancel. Hmm its sounding more tempting tbh

Do they allocate more points if u are breastfeeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->