Weight watchers vs slimming world

Kay_Baby

Reaction score
I was wondering what you ladies thought of these? Or would you recommend just calorie counting. I'm still BF so know I would have to adjust up for that somehow if I did it that way.

I have done weight watchers before and lost all the weight I wanted but have slowly over a couple of years combined with having another baby put it all back on (plus a little).

I don't like anything that restricts what I can eat too much as that makes me miserable. I also have to feed everyone else the same food.

I've done weight watchers before and have lost with it but it's all come back again.

I've never tried slimming world but I hear it's really good. I would do it but I just can't afford their fees.

I use myfitnesspal and that has worked for me. I've been using it for 70 days ish so far and already lost 10lb. Weight loss is nothing more than calories in vs calories out.

(I swear I'm not an ambassador or something for MFP, I just think they're brilliant and need mentioning :p)

AFAIK weight watchers is kind of like MFP but with points? Either way, MFP is free and kind of works the same.

I'm doing slimming world and I absolute love it. I tried weight watchers in the past but it wasn't for me.
I started slimming world (for the second time) in the last week in jan and I'm 3.5lbs short of my 3stones award. I find it very easy and feel like I can still go out for meals etc which out having to worry. I do the extra easy plan but a lot of ladies still prefer red and green days xx

I had just come on here to ask the same question, do will be following yours with interest. I also breastfeed. I like the sound of slimming world but weight watchers is cheaper

Im also BF. My son is 6months old now to I will need to reduce my healthy extras down but it is still super easy. If your BMI is over 30, you can go to your doctors and ask them to refer you to slimming world for so many free weeks xx

Im also BF. My son is 6months old now to I will need to reduce my healthy extras down but it is still super easy. If your BMI is over 30, you can go to your doctors and ask them to refer you to slimming world for so many free weeks xx

Do you know if this is in all areas?

I can't say for definite but it is wide spread over the uk. It is worth just attending your doctors and asking about weight management :) x

I've only done weight watchers as I don't know if SW is here.. I like the fact that it calculates for me nursing which is awesome. The one thing I don't like with WW is unless you know to change your eating habits and want to change your eating habits. You could eat crap food until you loose the weight within ur point range.. THAN chances are your going to gain weight back, you have to make a lifestyle change with it, and they don't really teach that (however, I only do the online version so I cant comment on the meetings).

I use both weight watchers and myfitnesspal and kinda do my own thing..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->