Weight!

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
I really want to lose weight and tone my tum a little but I'm so rubbish I don't even know where to start!

I'm not to bad with meals as they're mainly healthy anyway but at night I turn in to a biccy & choccy monster :dohh:

I sometimes think 'ohhh, I'm not that bad' then I see a pic of myself and realise I am!!

I hate gyms and don't really want to join excersise classes, can't run to save my life.

Dunno where to start?

What about exercise dvd's? Or do you not like those?

Or you could go swimming a couple of times a week.

:)

You've just described me!! I turn into a junk monster at night too, cant get enough of the stuff. I hate the gym or should i say the thought of the gym.

Workout dvds are good though, i swear by them. You can look as stoopid as you want without anyone seeing you and there a great source of entertainment for the kids.

ive just started doing exercise dvds.. i find it better than going to the gym etc

Hey, I feel for you but you are not alone! Many people hate going to the gyms, but I am a Personal Trainer who only trains people in their own homes or outside in parks etc and I focus on pregnancy fitness and post pregnancy weight loss. Unfortunately I live in London but I could always write you a programme to follow at home that would fit around your lifestyle and help you see real results!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->