weird af

Ilovehim89

Reaction score
So my AF is reallllly strange!!!
It is now CD 6 and i am having brown discharge and LOTS of it...(never had this)
I normally only bleed for 4 days....:wacko:

ME TOO! I had this my last cycle and it's happening again only I start out with lots of brown discharge that almost looks like it's blood but it's not....it's strange! What the hell is it??
Glad I'm not the only one...but I wish we were of more help to one another. Last cycle I had a several days of brown discharge followed by about 7 days of bleeding.
I usually have a short 3-4 day period (just bleeding)
wtf?

are you on clomid by chance??

brown blood is old blood maybe in your case its taking longer now for hyour body to expel the blood resulting in browner looking blood.

And in your case borntobamommy i would suspect maybe you hadent expelled all your blood from your previous af and then began expelling it when your next af began.

I am not on Clomid...I just find it weird how my last af wasnt like this at all and then outta no where...weird af

it happens though your body can change in an instant

You're not alone... I should be due AF today and last 2 days have had light brown discharge and no 'red bleed' yet. I'm sure this must be my AF starting? Normally I just bleed for a few days too. All I need to know is when to call it CD1 of my next cycle so I can start using my CBFM???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->