weird af

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Ilovehim89, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Ilovehim89

Ilovehim89 Well-Known Member

So my AF is reallllly strange!!!
    It is now CD 6 and i am having brown discharge and LOTS of it...(never had this)
    I normally only bleed for 4 days....:wacko:

2. Born2BeAMommy

Born2BeAMommy TTC Baby #1

ME TOO! I had this my last cycle and it's happening again only I start out with lots of brown discharge that almost looks like it's blood but it's not....it's strange! What the hell is it??
    Glad I'm not the only one...but I wish we were of more help to one another. Last cycle I had a several days of brown discharge followed by about 7 days of bleeding.
    I usually have a short 3-4 day period (just bleeding)
    wtf?

are you on clomid by chance??

3. katlin

katlin Mom of 5

brown blood is old blood maybe in your case its taking longer now for hyour body to expel the blood resulting in browner looking blood.

And in your case borntobamommy i would suspect maybe you hadent expelled all your blood from your previous af and then began expelling it when your next af began.

4. Ilovehim89

Ilovehim89 Well-Known Member

I am not on Clomid...I just find it weird how my last af wasnt like this at all and then outta no where...weird af

5. katlin

katlin Mom of 5

it happens though your body can change in an instant

6. davo

davo Well-Known Member

You're not alone... I should be due AF today and last 2 days have had light brown discharge and no 'red bleed' yet. I'm sure this must be my AF starting? Normally I just bleed for a few days too. All I need to know is when to call it CD1 of my next cycle so I can start using my CBFM???