Weird bleeding but temps above coverline?? Could I be pregnant??

Amarie25

Reaction score
I just have a quick question. I usually have a normal 28-30 day cycle with a 14-15 day luteal phase. This month FF showed that I o'd on Cd 13. I had an obvious shift in temps because my pre o temps are in the low to mid 96's F and after o they're up from low 97's to high 98's. Well the weird thing a out this month is that I started what I think was AF but I was 17dpo and the first day was nothing but brown spotting and it was only on the pad, not even there when I wiped. The next day was heavier, more like a normal period except I hadn't cramped at all, but then after that, nothing but more brown spotting. The odd thing about this is that I've never spotted in my life and when af comes, it's always heavy on the 1st and 2nd day, normal on the 3rd and light on the 4th with tons of cramping because I have mild endo. Plus my temps are still above coverline. Could I be pregnant even with bleeding on the 2nd day? Has anyone had this happen to them?

I had this one month, but unfortunately I wasn't pregnant. I spotted for a day, stopped for a day, bled lightly for a day, stopped for antoher day, then af came. I was late for af and no cramping. Nothing like a normal period. I still don't know what was up.

I hope you are not like me though and this is your bfp! Good luck!

i've no personal experience of this but i've read a fertility book that says if ur temp remains above the cover line for 18+dpo you're most likely pregnant. i'd say take a test if only to put your mind at rest.

Hi AMarie, i'm exactly like you are the mo, I have had light brown for the past 2 days but nothing major, AF was due to arrive yesterday. If nothing has happened in a couple of days, I would do a test just in case :)

I'm still spotting. I'll probably take a test in the next couple of days just to know for sure. I just hate to be disappointed if it's negative. I've had two miscarriages cause by the endo and then had surgery in 2008 followed by 6 months of lupron. This is only our 3rd month trying since all of that so hopefully I'll get my bfp soon! When are you gonna test, Emdeb?

Hi AMarie, I tested this morning and got a :BFP: so FX'ed for you

Congratulations!! That gives me a little more hope lol. I've been snowed in for 3 days so as soon as I can get out, I'm gonna buy a test. My temps are still up. 97.7 today. I'm not sure what to think.

Hi Amarie,
This is so weird. I'm on cd16, 6dpo, and I started bleeding last night like a light period, although my temp didn't drop this morning.

So far I've had 25-27 day cycles so this is not typical for me. I don't even know if I should count this as a mid-cylcle bleed or start a new cycle. Very confused...

Hope all goes well with you and that you blaze the way for us with a BFP!!!

am joining the club of confusion, 5dpo and some spotting, feel a bit AF like :( Bah

I hope we all get our bfp's! I'm still spotting and this is the 7th day so I'm gonna test tomorrow morning. If I am okay, if not okay. I'm trying not
to get my hopes up just in case.

Well, I totally have af now. Ridiculous! But then again, our bd-ing wasn't right (sick DH) so I'm kind of glad to get another chance so quickly.

Fx to the rest of you ladies that it's beanie-time for you!!!

Ok so I just stopped spotting today and I took a test yesterday and it was negstove but I've had 24 days of high temps since I o'd??? I'm so confused. I guess I'll just keep
temping and see if I have a normal period this month. I dunno what else to
do??

Have you got a link to your chart so we can have a sticky?

Nope, that link takes me to my own page.
If you click on sharing on the left, and then choose my home page setup you find the link to your page at the top.
Silly that ff makes it so complicated...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->