Weird CM.. help! TMI WARNING!

mrsharper1

Reaction score
Okay so a little background first. I have pcos and do not have regular periods normally. Before I started taking provera a year ago, I hadn’t had one for a year and a half. So we starting TTC last October and gave up for a while this past October. I was on metformin and clomid that whole time, while taking provera to induce periods. I had natural periods September and October, so no provera. I normally don’t have any kind of CM, but the last few days it’s been crazy! Like sometimes at work I feel like I just wet myself and it’s just CM. So today I wiped some out and it was this big clump! I couldn’t get a good pic on toilet paper so sorry for my grossness! lol I’ve taken pregnancy tests in the last couple days and all negative! It’s now been 51 days since my last period started so I’m not really sure what this means.

image.jpg

That's really an odd type of CM if I'm being honest. I thought maybe you're ovulating but you said you haven't had a period in 51 days so I doubt it although I think some women ovulate without a cycle? I THINK. But yeah maybe you should see your GYN and get tested for infections and stuff even though it doesn't look like that.

Maybe you’re ovulating now? If you feel pretty wet down there. Do you take any opks or temp? It might be beneficial for you if your cycles are so screwed up. I get stuff like that also, it’s always clear or cloudy but maybe not quite that big. I would try to get some ovulation tests and take them now and see. Then maybe if you know you’re ovulating, you will know that you’re period will be eventually coming?

Sounds to me like you might be ovulating?

So this original post was December 1... I am now spotting.. bright pink toilet paper and one splotch of blood once.. is it possible I was ovulating?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->