Weird Cramping. Anyone have this??

Hopeforjoy

Reaction score
Hey ladies :)

So on 7-9 DPO (i have a 31 day cycle) It started out as kinda a pinch when i was sitting down then that went away and I have some weird cramps going on right after that. They were on my right side. It was not like AF cramps. It was more like When you are running and you get a Side ache. But it kept going on for like 3-4 hours. Next day it was gone all together. I could feel it very lightly, like only if i was looking for it if i was sitting down. but I could really really feel it when i stood up or was walking. It was not bad pain but It was not in my head. It was REALLY there. I have searched and searched this board and I can't find anything else like this.

Anyone ever feel anything like this??

Hey ladies :)

So on 7-9 DPO (i have a 31 day cycle) It started out as kinda a pinch when i was sitting down then that went away and I have some weird cramps going on right after that. They were on my right side. It was not like AF cramps. It was more like When you are running and you get a Side ache. But it kept going on for like 3-4 hours. Next day it was gone all together. I could feel it very lightly, like only if i was looking for it if i was sitting down. but I could really really feel it when i stood up or was walking. It was not bad pain but It was not in my head. It was REALLY there. I have searched and searched this board and I can't find anything else like this.

Anyone ever feel anything like this??

Yes, I had that one cycle and was so hopeful it was implantation, but it must have just been hormonal or gas or something cuz AF came right on schedule... hope it IS implantation for you, the timing is perfect for it. I think I have this only a few DPO. Do you temp? Can I see your chart if you have one? :D :dust:

I do not Temp. I plan on doing that starting next cycle. I really wish I would have. This is our 2nd cycle trying. I'm kinda new at this haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->