Weird Cravings, creeping me out a bit!

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
Hiya all, i was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this as it is creeping me out a bit.
When I said weird cravings I didn't mean chalk, coal etc, what I mean is I am craving all things that my OH loves.
Things I hated before becoming pregnant...

Coffee- can't stand the stuff, but he can't function without it and now I find myself following him around when he has a cup so I can have a quick mouthfull!

Salt - My OH loves salt and adds it to everything, he even tips some into his hand and eats it! Before pregnancy I hated anything too salty and never added salt to anything, now I want it on everything!!

Chinese curry sauce - YUK! But i so want some! and again OH loves the stuff! I haven't eaten any of it yet but really have the urge to.

Quorn Ham - My OH is vegetarian and always eats this stuff, I find it not good at all, but recently...... yep I want it!!

I was telling my OH all this last night and he said to stop babbling rubbish! I'm convinced my LO is it's fathers double and is requesting all this unhealthy stuff!! xxx

I'm kind of the opposite, I can't eat some of the things I loved before getting pregnant. I used to love ramen noodles (couldn't get enough of them). Now, I can't hardly eat them. I never was a fan of Taco Bell (Taco Hell), but in my first trimester, that is all I wanted (yuk!!!). I've been drinking pop a lot lately too, but before falling pregnant, I only drank pop on occasion because it was too sweet and has too many calories. I've eaten more junk in the past months than I have in the past couple of years.

I lost a bunch of weight right before I got married in 2005 and since then I've eaten healthier, but ever since I got pregnant, I fell back into my old habits. :cry: Hopefully I can give them the boot after my baby is born. Pregnancy does weird things to us, lol!!!

Hiya all, i was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this as it is creeping me out a bit.
When I said weird cravings I didn't mean chalk, coal etc, what I mean is I am craving all things that my OH loves.
Things I hated before becoming pregnant...

Coffee- can't stand the stuff, but he can't function without it and now I find myself following him around when he has a cup so I can have a quick mouthfull!

Salt - My OH loves salt and adds it to everything, he even tips some into his hand and eats it! Before pregnancy I hated anything too salty and never added salt to anything, now I want it on everything!!

Chinese curry sauce - YUK! But i so want some! and again OH loves the stuff! I haven't eaten any of it yet but really have the urge to.

Quorn Ham - My OH is vegetarian and always eats this stuff, I find it not good at all, but recently...... yep I want it!!

I was telling my OH all this last night and he said to stop babbling rubbish! I'm convinced my LO is it's fathers double and is requesting all this unhealthy stuff!! xxx

Haha! I'm tempted to say baby is going to be much like his/her Dad!

I'm craving meat, which isn't right as I'm a veggie! :blush:

Donar Kebabs - My DH would live on them if he could but I've never liked them. Only managed to polish a delux kebab (chicken, donar, cofti and sheesh) the other night.

My SIL loves pineapple usually and my bro hates it. She can't stomach the stuff now. I love sweet corn at the moment canned or corn on the cob

:rofl: it's the opposite for me. Instead of wanting foods that my hubby likes or things he's introduced me to since being here, I've reverted back to food I ate while growing up (especially in first trimester).

Donar Kebabs - My DH would live on them if he could but I've never liked them. Only managed to polish a delux kebab (chicken, donar, cofti and sheesh) the other night.

oooooooooooh i've been craving kebabs too!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->