Weird cravings!!

Charliexoxo

Reaction score
I thought i'd ask if anyone else is having strange cravings, just for fun!

I've started to go mad for ice and crunching it, i cant get enough, I think about it all day at work until i get home and can get my fix!! I know quite alot of pregnant women get this one though!

My new one which is really odd is i'm really loving sponges!! I woke up in the night and was even thinking about sponges and feeling them all lathered up with soap!! I started to really loveeee washing up because i loved the feeling of the suddy sponge but now I want to get a sponge to wash myself in the bath and just generally rub them! I was even going to bring one into work today to have on my desk to touch!! :wacko:

Anyone else?!!

Lol never heard of a sponge craving but with my daughter it was a fusty smell like an old garage!! Weird! Anyway this time I think again its smells as I really reallllyyy love the smell of eggshell paint! :/ despite it being bad for me! Luckily for me my partner has painted all of my daughters furniture and the babies with this paint ;) he will soon be making a start on the skirting boards and doors lol! Xx

Sucking chewing a sponge for me! I don't chew chunks just get water from it. Crazy me xx

I sit with a pint glass full of ice cubes to sit and eat :blush:

Children's toothpaste!! Love the smell and the taste of all the different ones you can get! So weird but so good lol!

Raw potatoes! I crave them in every pregnancy - no idea why!

Sniffing firelighters, wanting to spray an inhaler in my mouth constantly lol, raw sugar snap peas in their shell, anything crunchy, oh man the crunchy things are amazing lol lol xx

Sponges here too, i wet it with cold water, squeeze out as much as i possibly can then chew on it. I think about it in bed, i think about it when im out and keep sponges upstairs and downstairs so i can get my fix.
I got it last time too, as soon as id had him it went. I even tried it once he was born to see if it brought me any comfort but it did nothing! Glad to see other sponge fans :)

Hubby used to chew and when I'm pregnant I like the smell of it...he doesn't chew any more but I bet if he had some id. Be on him lol
I never told him cuz I hate him xhewing ewww

And then there's chinese food oh gosh haha the other day I was kidding with my 4 yr old I told her I was hungry and to make me something and she goes I know chinese! :)

Sponges here too, i wet it with cold water, squeeze out as much as i possibly can then chew on it. I think about it in bed, i think about it when im out and keep sponges upstairs and downstairs so i can get my fix.
I got it last time too, as soon as id had him it went. I even tried it once he was born to see if it brought me any comfort but it did nothing! Glad to see other sponge fans :)

Noooooo! I hope mine doesn't go away so soon after. The cravings are so intense that they are really enjoyable aren't they? xx

The joy i get from chewing a cold damp sponge is unreal :) I'll be sad to see it go

Me & my DD sit there doing it, she's in the bath chewing her flannel & I'm doing the sponge x

washing up liquid
it's taking everything in me not to swig it!

i only did a new bag of ice cubes yesterday and i've ran out, i've got to wait until tomorrow morning for the next bag to be frozen. frustration! :haha:

I want to lick dirty potatoes!!!! Yes im strange haha!

I had it with my 2 previous pregnancies too. When im peeling potatoes its so hard go resist! I think its the actual dirt im craving though ad i could quite happily go outside and stick my mouth in some soil lol!

Bathroom cleaner and dove soap in my last pregnancy. Hoof oil (horses) in this one!

I want to lick dirty potatoes!!!! Yes im strange haha!

I had it with my 2 previous pregnancies too. When im peeling potatoes its so hard go resist! I think its the actual dirt im craving though ad i could quite happily go outside and stick my mouth in some soil lol!

I think dirt is one of those your missing something kinda things. I would bring that up to your dr/mw

Hahaha i love hearing all of these!!! Dirty potato's is amazing and wanting to swig washing up liquid!!

All this talk of sucking sponges is making me want to try it!! I better resist!!!

I had sponge sucking/chewing cravings last time and now iv seen this I wana do it again. I had totally forgotton how satisfying it was haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->