Weird kicks?

kateqpr

Reaction score
So i'm still trying to get to grips with the new kicks from my little girl Peanut. Like clockwork she's kicking me every morning after my first cup of tea. She goes mental!

But today some of the kicks felt really low - like she was kicking my cervix? I'm sure she's not actually kicking there - but i wonder if there's a nerve she's kicking that feels like it's right inside my ladybits? anyone else got this too? Keeps on giving me a fright (and because i had my cervical stitch done recently i think i feel everything done there more)

Feeling like poo today. Wake up at 4.30 this morning, then lay wide away feeling tired and a bit dizzy. Ended up moving to the sofa listening to the radio til my OH got up. So so tired now. Think i'll be having an afternoon snooze today....God i want i good night's sleep!

Sounds like a good start to the day, baby kicking.
Right there with you on the afternon snooze, baby was kicking my bladder last night i was constantly at the toilet, then OH came in at half 2 stumbling round the room (hes so in the bad books) lol x

I often get kicks really low down. When I was pregnancy with Toby, he was breech until just before I had him and I was convinced that his foot would come right through my cervix while I was on the school run:rofl:....sounds silly but I was absolutely convinced it would happen:dohh:

I get that to, infact i have that right now. Sometimes baby turns around and kicks the other way. At the mo its dancing on my lady bits again.

lol i had them low down kicks a lot with brendan my first baby! always felt like he wa kickin my cervix! this one the kicks are higher up lol, but yea its completely normal lol and not very comfortable i know lol

I posted exactly the same about this yesterday, seems to be completely normal though!

i have the low down quite a bit too...and mine always goes crazy and kicks me after i have my tea! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->