weird nursery worker..

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
so the kids go to nursery.. and theres this girl who works there who i used to know about 6 years ago. we never really used to get on but were friendly if you know what i mean.

anyway.. she keeps asking me odd questions, like personal ones, and i really think that she doesnt believe that my kids are mine!

at first it was comments like, 'oh i never saw you round town when you were pregnant' and questions like 'where were they born' 'what time were they born' 'have their eyes always been that colour' etc. which i thought was a bit weird. one time Colins sister came to pick up the kids with me and she sarcastically said 'is this one yours aswell?' and i was like.. erm no!

it is quite obvious in the way which she quizzes me that she is trying to catch me out or something? she'll ask me 4/5 detailed questions in a row and trys to get me to trip up with my answers.

im not really sure what to do.. and im worried that she is talking to the other staff about me because today another member of staff joined in the questioning.

what would you do?

Thats creepy.Could you talk to whoever manages the nursery about her being so weird?Thats what I would do.x

:shock: bloody cheek! i would have a quite chat with the manager tezzy, firm but friendly and say you don't appreciate the 20questions, after all, you are paying these people for a service x

how strange speak to the manager but to be honest if they didnt think the kids were yours they wouldnt let u take them home?? they would take more action etc

how strange speak to the manager but to be honest if they didnt think the kids were yours they wouldnt let u take them home?? they would take more action etc

see thats what im worried about too!

Wow, weird. I would talk to the manager maybe, I don't think she should be able to ask those kind of questions and if it's in a rather rude way she definately shouldn't be doing that!!!

I'd be speaking to the manager. She is emplyed by the nursery, and whether or not she knew you before she should be acting professionally at all times.

i would speak to the manager x she shouldnt be acting like that x

I'd be talking to the manager and IMO it's questions that she has no need to know the answers for... I'm kinda paranoid but makes me think creepy kidnapper stuff...

I'd tell her its none of her buisness, and speak to her superior. That's rediculous!

I'd be talking to the manager and IMO it's questions that she has no need to know the answers for... I'm kinda paranoid but makes me think creepy kidnapper stuff...

This is exactly what I was thinking! I'd be getting really paranoid. Like, she was going to take my kid and wanted to know that stuff incase someone asked her. kidnapper creepy!
I would definitally talk to the manager. :hugs:

:shock: I agree I'd talk to the manager. Maybe she's just weird and trying to make conversation, and doesn't know what else to say, but it does sound like she doesn't believe that they are yours! I'd be seriously freaked out by her! x

:wacko: I would take up my shirt and show her my stretch marks and tell her to eff off! Sounds really unprofessional if you ask me!

That sounds so creepy! Surely she has no reason to think they're not yours? :confused:

I would talk to the manager, you definitely don't want this kind of harassing countinue!

Now i have two hands free il can write a proper reply.

I definatly think you should speak to the manager of the nursery. This worker whether she knew you privously or not is being very unprofessional. If i had spoke to any of my parents like that i would have been straight into the office. At the end of the day you are paying for a service and should be treated with respect x

That's definitely not professional at all, and I'd be straight in to see the manager. One of the women at Charlie's nursery is a close friend of mine, and when the manager found out, she moved her to another room. That is because she didn't want any favoritism or special treatment. If you word it like this, maybe they can move this odd woman??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->