weird nursery worker..

Weirdo!!

If she asks again before you get a chance to speak to her boss ask her why the hell she wants to know?

what silly questions to ask, eye colours i mean what she want to know that for. anymore questions i'd have to give sarly answers tell her thay had red eyes at birth the turned purple few days after. or ask her what contraception she uses when she says what you want to know that for i'd say' wondering the same thing actually' then walk off, then also have a quiet word with the manager
xx

I would talk to the manager, dont wait for her to do it again. I personally would make a big deal out of it, because its totally inappropriate.

I used to work in a childcare nursery... seriously... if I'd even seen another staff member being that rude to a parent I'd have mentioned it to the manager... its just not appropriate.

She sounds weird!

Do it as soon as, get her moved to another class - thats just creepy!

Whacko!!!

I'd have to say to her that it was bugging me and wondered why she asked all the questions she has and giving her examples if she says 'like what?' if not going to the manager and also requesting an explanation to why these questions.

they don't have the right to ask you all this questions... They are only there to take care of the kids and not to make personal questions bout you... Next time you don't anwer... Just say to them that is not of her business.

e kids have a drs appointment this afternoon and ive put their red books in their bag so maybe she'll see them and be satisfied.

e kids have a drs appointment this afternoon and ive put their red books in their bag so maybe she'll see them and be satisfied.

You shouldn't feel like you have to prove anything to her! x

he hun, i work in a nursery and i would speak to the manager and say you feel intimidated by this girl as she is asking personal questions concerning you and not things she needs to ask to give your children the best care they need

Lou
xxx

I personally would not answer any questions regarding my babies birth details , she dosent need to know anything ..she has no right asking you all these things ?? wtf I would talk to the manager or something

welll weird nursery worker wasnt in today and i noticed all the staff were not very friendly like they usually are.

usually we have a chat about the kids and what they have been up to today but they didnt even speak to me today

You have to speak to a manager of some sort then. It's just not right!

welll weird nursery worker wasnt in today and i noticed all the staff were not very friendly like they usually are.

usually we have a chat about the kids and what they have been up to today but they didnt even speak to me today

hmmm thats a bit strange i would of thought they would have asked to see how they are x

Definitely sort this out hun and find out what they've been saying. They've obviously been bad mouthing you and if it were me I'd want to know why :grr:

Nobody should need to know that much info about your babies. To enrol Joe into his playgroup for september I had to bring a copy of his birth certificate though. I wouldn't put up this hun, something doesn't smell right :hugs:

Definitely sort this out hun and find out what they've been saying. They've obviously been bad mouthing you and if it were me I'd want to know why :grr:

Nobody should need to know that much info about your babies. To enrol Joe into his playgroup for september I had to bring a copy of his birth certificate though. I wouldn't put up this hun, something doesn't smell right :hugs:

was this for the free place for 3 year olds?

as the birth certificate is required to be seen by the government x

:hissy: You seriously need to have a word with someone. That isn't right ATALL.

i would just say to her whats with the third degree? or why do you ask me all these questions....if it sounds abrupt you could always put it down to having an off day! lol

was this for the free place for 3 year olds?

as the birth certificate is required to be seen by the government x

yep hun thats it :) he starts September :)

:) awww bless growing up fast

didnt want u to think ur nursery was spying on u x

I would cause a big fuss over it because something is going on-you pay them for their services, and they are being unprofessional, and therefore, you deserve an explanation and an apology at the least. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->