Weird pain....tmi.

KeepingHope12

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies, sorry for the tmi question, but its seriously been bugging me.

Over the past few days, I've had a weird on-again, off-again pain and I'm just curious as if its normal or not. I feel as if the front of my pubic bone has been kicked or something. :shrug: Its not really intense, but more like an achy/bruised feeling. Its not from sex because its been a while. :blush: I can't tell which way baby is laying, but I'm pretty sure she isn't head down or anything....although I could be mistaken. Is this a normal feeling and if so, why are my lady bits hurting like that?! Thanks in advance!!

Mine hurts but I can also feel mine rubbing apart iits your body starting to get ready for birth everything pulling apart. Not fun huh :(

I asked my midwife this question and she said that our bones are relaxed right now from the hormones so we feel some pains in our pelvic area.

Thanks for your replies! Its such a weird feeling so I'm glad to hear its normal. Oh, the joys of pregnancy, right? :flower:

My birthing class instructor explained that the pelvic bone starts to move apart a bit, especially when the baby drops.

If it starts to hurt pretty bad, it could be spd which means your pubic bone is splitting further than normal. You can get physio for it or a maternity support belt can help. I have spd and its pretty annoying, but it does go away after birth :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->