Weird pain

Beccasmum

Reaction score
Hi. I don't want to be a serial thread starter but there is one more thing bothering me that I hope you lovely ladies can advise me on.

All through my brief pregnancy (MC at 5 weeks) I had this strange, stabbing like pain from my left ovary down to about the middle of my thigh. This increased during my MC and I am still getting it now, over 2 months on. I've had 2 AF's since but it doesn't just come when I'm ovulating.

I hope this is just my body recovering but am having horrible thoughts like "what if I am MC every month and don't know it" or "what if there is something still in there"??

I am a self confessed hypochondriac but does anyone think I should visit the GP?

Any thoughts???????? :wacko:

That sounds like a nerve problem... I would call the dr and talk to them because you shouldnt have to live with that pain :hugs:

Thanks for the advice Kiki. Think I will take a trip to the Dr!

hey hun did they do a quick scan of your ovaries to check for cysts etc? i had a cyst a few years ago and its very like the pain your describing and i know my when my cousin got pregnant they found cysts on hers but just gave her treatment and she was fine! might be totally off the beat but least it would be ruling it out xxx sorry for your loss hun really hope you get it sorted xxx

Thanks Jojo23. Sorry for your loss too :hugs: They did do a scan at the EPU days after MC started but didn't say anything was wrong but I think I may still get it checked out. If not for the pain it's a constant reminder of the MC :cry: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->