weird pregnancy signs? (TMI!)

Faylinameir

Finally PREGNANT! <3
Reaction score
okay so I haven't temped for awhile, I have probably the most irregular menstral cycle you'll ever see, and I'm pretty messed up.
But around the 19th I stopped bleeding, I've had sex a couple times with my husband and now I'm nauseated, feet hurt like heck, back twinges, cramps (which I NEVER get), sharp pains, increased spit, dizzy. Those are typical signs but I'm also my breasts are normally REALLY sensative, I mean like my shirt irritates it and right now they aren't sensitive at all and even though I'm so horny I'm about to explode (sorry tmi) my clitoris is like asleep and won't wake up. I know that sounds stupid but earlier this week and today my husband tried to pleasure me and it was like it wouldn't wake up but all day I'm so horny I feel like I might burst. My cervix was high and soft and closed yesterday but today it is lower and hard in the middle and soft on the outside, which I didn't know that was a thing, but again I haven't been tracking so I don't know.
I'm stressed out because I want this so bad, we've been TTC since 2004. Yesterday and today I had brief moments of blood but only when I wipe and it was a few streaks but I'm paranoid it's an on coming period. & not implantation bleeding.

Any thoughts, sorry for the TMI.

I have no clue what dpo I would be since my periods are totally random. Every cheapie test has been negative, opks were positive last week but now negative, and one faer test I took Friday was negative.

sigh im not sure HOW I did it but I posted this again I tried to delete the other one but it wouldn't let me, sorry!

HI. What are you doing for your irregular cycles? A couple of your symptoms such as excess saliva and dizziness sounds like they could be symptoms. I think you should really try to get a handle on your cycle. Why are they irregular? Mine are as well.

HI. What are you doing for your irregular cycles? A couple of your symptoms such as excess saliva and dizziness sounds like they could be symptoms. I think you should really try to get a handle on your cycle. Why are they irregular? Mine are as well.

I'm not doing anything for my cycles except trying to lose weight and be healthier. Ever since I hit puberty at 12 (almost 14 years ago) I have had constant heavy bleeding most of the time. As in I will bleed EVERYDAY for maybe 3 months and then not bleed for a week. No doctor has ever been able to tell me why and finally I gave up. I also go through periods of no bleeding for a few months. In the past I've tried progesterone but it did not help and provera pill just stopped my period for 4 months and didn't solve anything. Vitex, red raspberry leaf, fertilitea.

I was just wondering if anyone else had had symptoms like desensitizing of their nipples and sex stuff.

I think increased saliva is a sign of higher estrogen but am not positive.
Increased sex drive seems more from being near O than after. I think later in pregnancy it picks up more again also.

okay so I haven't temped for awhile, I have probably the most irregular menstral cycle you'll ever see, and I'm pretty messed up.
But around the 19th I stopped bleeding, I've had sex a couple times with my husband and now I'm nauseated, feet hurt like heck, back twinges, cramps (which I NEVER get), sharp pains, increased spit, dizzy. Those are typical signs but I'm also my breasts are normally REALLY sensative, I mean like my shirt irritates it and right now they aren't sensitive at all and even though I'm so horny I'm about to explode (sorry tmi) my clitoris is like asleep and won't wake up. I know that sounds stupid but earlier this week and today my husband tried to pleasure me and it was like it wouldn't wake up but all day I'm so horny I feel like I might burst. My cervix was high and soft and closed yesterday but today it is lower and hard in the middle and soft on the outside, which I didn't know that was a thing, but again I haven't been tracking so I don't know.
I'm stressed out because I want this so bad, we've been TTC since 2004. Yesterday and today I had brief moments of blood but only when I wipe and it was a few streaks but I'm paranoid it's an on coming period. & not implantation bleeding.

Any thoughts, sorry for the TMI.

I have no clue what dpo I would be since my periods are totally random. Every cheapie test has been negative, opks were positive last week but now negative, and one faer test I took Friday was negative.

Hi I have some of the symptoms you mentioned too! I have the nausea, cramps, back twinges plus my breasts are driving me nuts! hubby doesn't know I'm almost 2 weeks late (don't want to get his hopes up) I had the signs of implantation bleeding plus my periods are irregular too! so I have no clue what's up with my plumbing lol. I took a test 2 days ago (BFN). Waiting to test again in 2 weeks because i'm SURE i'm pregnant!! I feel it! Hope you get your BFP! keep us updated :)

:dust: to you :) :)

Morning of the 8th I started getting massive cramps and by 1pm I started getting brown blood and by night time it was bright red blood and all the symptoms stopped.
I dunno what was going on :( husband and I actually got excited.

we're hoping I'll have a "normal" period and get a chance to try next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->