Weird question but ..

justonemore31

Reaction score
I'll be 6w tomorrow. Smells are starting to bother me but I know that's normal but what I find odd is I'm smelling things that aren't there. I smell Vicks and I smell peppermint tea!! Wat the crap! Anyone else smelling things that aren't there? Lol

I'm 8+5 and everytime I leave my house or go into my car, I smell scotch tape! Makes no sense at all!!

I hear this all the time! It has only happened to me once or twice maybe, but I have heard from other pregnant moms that it happens to them. Totally random! I wish I could just smell mint and rosemary all day. I know pretty soon here smells are going to start bothering me

I went to my next door neighbours and said it stinks of gas (cooker gas) she couldn't smell it we checked the cooker knobs and none were turned. A few days later I went back on and said it really stinks of gas in here and it's catching in my throat, She said she could smell it a bit, so called the gas board/ council turns out she had a gas leak and the bainet hadn't been connected properly, to make matters worse she's a smoker and we live in a block of maisonetts.....

Wowwww you smelled it when she couldn't. You literally saved her life and yours!

I went to my next door neighbours and said it stinks of gas (cooker gas) she couldn't smell it we checked the cooker knobs and none were turned. A few days later I went back on and said it really stinks of gas in here and it's catching in my throat, She said she could smell it a bit, so called the gas board/ council turns out she had a gas leak and the bainet hadn't been connected properly, to make matters worse she's a smoker and we live in a block of maisonetts.....

Wow that’s amazing ! You probably saved everyone’s lives !

Holy cow! Pregnancy sniffer to the rescue! I agree with the other posters...you might have just saved some lives. Thank goodness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->