Weird red dot....

AlwaysDreamin

Reaction score
So last night I went to tinkle and when I wiped I noticed an teeny tiny dot of red on the paper.
Really tiny, like the size of a pinhead.

I remember having something similar the last time I was pregnant, but it was mixed with like a blob of cm (sorry!) about 3 days after my expected AF.
This time round I have no cm.

So, what do you think? Am I going a bit crazy or has anyone experienced anything similar? x

I'm not 100% sure on dpo.
I *think* I ovulated around the 2nd of September. Around the 8th to the 11th of September I had cramping very similar to AF, but obviously it was way too early for AF to start.

I thought I was due on around the 19th but according to my phone app it's due today.
So it's safe to say I'm quite confused.
I guess all I can do is wait to see if AF shows. Just wondered if anyone else had experienced anything like this...

Thank you for your reply! x

Sounds like implant bleed to me FX for you here's some description links:
https://www.babymed.com/implantation-bleeding-and-spotting-and-symptoms
https://implantationspotting.net/wh...ng-and-when-does-implantation-bleeding-occur/
:dust:

Thanks very much for the link JML73!
I'm still not convinced tbh...
It was so ridiculously tiny. I'm even starting to wonder if it was a red dot on the toilet paper before I wiped (unlikely, I know).
Plus I pretty much have no cm whatsoever... I know I had a small amount when I was pregnant before.

I wish I had been blessed with patience lol. I know all I need to do is wait and see if AF arrives but I just can't help wondering.
Thanks so much for your reply! x

hehe I understand
If it was implant I think it takes about 3 days from then to get a faint line on a frer
still FX for you!

I don't trust the app on my phone tbh, it seems quite generic. By the way I've been the past few months, I'm expecting AF to show around the 19th.
I'll give myself until around the 21st I think and then I'll consider buying a test.
I know that's a fairly long time to wait but I'd rather just see if AF arrives rather than getting a BFN lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->