Weird sharp pain left ovary/uterus is it round ligament or something else?

bombshellmom

Momma of 2 DD'S and expecting DS in April!
Reaction score
I started noticing this weird sharp, pinching pain on my left ovary/side of my uterus that comes and goes throughout the day since yesterday. I know what round ligament pain feels like (I've had cramping but nothing like this previously) this pain radiates into the left side of my lower back as well. It is bothersome. Not real painful I guess, but annoying. It started hurting about the same time it did yesterday (around 2pm) then went away and came back yesterday around 8ish, it's not 8 again and I started feeling the same pain happen again..

Wondering if maybe it could be a cyst? I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow.

I had this on my right side this and last pregnancy. Was just a cyst last pregnancy and i presume the same this time. Have you had a scan to make sure baby is growing in the right spot?

I had this on my right side this and last pregnancy. Was just a cyst last pregnancy and i presume the same this time. Have you had a scan to make sure baby is growing in the right spot?

I've had 2 scans so far, one at 4+5 just showed a sac and one at 6+5 to confirm baby was in the sac, so assuming they made sure it wasn't in my tubes?
:/ maybe it is a cyst. this is a weird pain and it's bugging me lol.

Ok, sounds like bub is in the right spot. I reckon it could be a cyst. Hopefully it doesn't bother you too long.

I had this with my last pregnancy and it was constipation pains. Felt like the left ovary, to the point where I was thinking of going to urgent care.

I had this happen around 4 weeks ended up having 2 scans to make sure baby was in the right place and she was, I did have a cyst on my left ovary but they never confirmed if that was the reason for the pain and they couldnt see any other problems So I think they just went with stretching pains, it went away by the 9th week and sometimes it returned for an hour then went again

Hope this helps

For me, it is the corpus luteum cyst. I get this every time, and the pain is so bad, I swear the baby must not be in the right spot. Three babies later, one would think I'd stop freaking out, right? But no, I was just as terrified with this pregnancy.

I would say likely a cyst. A corpus luteum cyst is a good thing, it produces progesterone to keep your pregnancy going. Try not to worry too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->