weird taste in mouth

lynz

mum of 2 princesses
Reaction score
anyone else ever experienced a weird taste in their mouth??? the only way i can describe it is when you havent had anything to eat and drink for ages and your mouth gets this horrible taste in it. that is what my mouth is like continually i had a drink about 5 mins ago and straight away my mouth has got that taste in it again

thats what i thought but it has been there for over a week and no cold has appeared

strange hun, lets see ey , youve got 5days till testing, have u done any tests?

xx

i have done one test two days ago which was negative got five days left till testing

they do say its a sign of being pregant so good luck 2 you

Can it be described as similiar to the after-taste of when you've eaten dry Cheerio's, the cereal? And it's like the taste is in your nose, it's not like your tongue is tasting it or you can smell it, it's like the taste is in another location? I get that every so often & I haven't eat Cheerio's lately. I haven't made any correlations yet as to what causes it, but it's REALLY weird & disconcerting. I don't wan to high-jack this thread, but if anybody has any thoughts? Or is this similiar to what you're experiencing, lynz?

i dont know its really weird the only way i can describe the taste is when you havent had anything to eat and drink for ages and your mouth goes dry and gets that horrible taste but it is happening to me straight after i have something to eat and drink and is continuous

have you noticed that your thirsty all the time?or more than usual

no im not more thirsty than usual. its just me i think im just a weirdo. i think im imagining things that arent there

i think i am a weirdo. im sure im just imagining symptoms that aren't even there same as what happened last month. this month i used ovulation predictor tests and charted daily and we baby danced like mad around when i had the positive opk as you can tell by my chart my temps have been good since ovulation but i just dont feel positive this month at all. i know its only the second month ttc but i honestly didnt think it would be this hard i seem to be finding it harder as the months go on
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1d7ede

yep ill second that, 3months on and im just getting worse every month, it defo gets harder tho hun.

u havent got long to find out, just try and think positive,and if your not then bd like mad again next month
x

When I first saw the post I assumed you were pregnant! I had this when I was pregnant with my daughter, and I have it again this pregnancy. Except for me it's like a metalic taste, like you have a penny in your mouth. And nothing gets rid of the taste- the only thing that helps is sucking on hard candy.

its not a metallic taste just really weird the other day i thought i had bit my tongue cause i had a blood taste in my mouth. but your right nothing will take the taste away. did you have any other symptoms cause i havent got any thats why i doubt i am pregnant

thats the metallic taste, some describe it as a bloody taste...

oh right. i thought i would have had other symptoms tho but thats the only one

Hun, I really didn't have any symptoms that I was preg! Not even the metallic taste until the past few days. So who knows? Maybe you are!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->