Weird Uterus feeling after first round of Clomid...anyone else

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
So I finished my first round of Clomid this past Monday....my uterus feels soooo weird..its like..when I walk I can feel it and it feels stretched out...almost like if you hold a pee in for a long time until it hurts and then you go...and the relief is amazing but you still hurt a little down there from it being so stretched..thats what it feels like...did anyone else have this? or know what causes it..

I have been on clomid for 5 months now and have had some pretty similar feelings. Usually I get mine around O time or just after. I just chalk it up to the hormones. If it is really bothering call your Dr. to see what he/she thinks about it. Mine was not especially painful just an odd sensation.

thanks raspberry...its not so bad now..I think maybe its the clomid on top of all the BD ing we have been doing that Im just not used to lol...but we are scheduled again for tonight..hope it wont be so bad tomorrow..

I had some weird feelings. i felt like my uterus felt "heavy" if that makes sense. I didn't ovulate first round, so I can't say that that was it.

but then again clomid made me crazy, so I can't really tick off all the weird things that it's made me feel

Had the same thing. Felt like your bladder and uterus switched places because it was soo full. I had that until like 3dpo or 4dpo

Hi again Killeen!! lol.. when did it start? Im like...CD12-13 today and its just been annoying me non stop...and then its crampy a bit and then that heavy feeling when its not crampy...I also can slightly feel my left ovary....hopefully I ovulate soon!!

Im on my second round of clomid and i cant say that i've had that feeling. Right now its cd 8 and last night i took my last pill so maybe in a few days I'll start feeling my uterus. Good luck ladies. Baby dust to all.

it started right after my last dose and finally quit when the cramping started lol.

now today I woke up with the pre-af tummy gurgles..but its not AF time...oh I am soo confused...also still have the uterus feeling..had some pains on both sides last night but I had taken an Advil PM so it didnt last long and I fell asleep....but OPK wasnt positive so I think it was just eggs growing that I felt lol..

Hi Killeen actually yes I am!! its crazy..I did an OPK today and it wasnt uber dark but after we BD-ed (which was awful for me coz of the cramping and uncomfy feeling) we went to walmart..I was still cramping..but we are home now and Im fine no weird feelings at all..so im wondering if maybe that was ovulation and my OPKs just didnt get really dark this time..I still have the softcup in and will take it out tomm morning..giving the spermies a chance to swim for it lol..I will take another OPK tomm and see if its lighter and if so I guess this was ovulation and its a good thing that we got in the BD when we did...also my ticker says that ovulation was supposed to be today....I guess we'll see..thanks for asking hun!! How are you doing and what are you doing up so late lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->