weird vomit?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by wemustntpanic, Oct 12, 2013.

1. wemustntpanic

wemustntpanic Well-Known Member

Sorry bit of a gross post but just looking for some reassurance.

So little man just vomitted twice, he does go sick a lot but this was quite a bit and was mostly bile. He didn't seem bothered by it but he was lying on his back and was enough to make him choke a little bit and I had to sit him up.

He was due a nap and was getting a little fussy so I've put him down to sleep and he's gone straight out. He usually takes a little while. His breathing seems slightly rapid but I don't know if I'm just being paranoid now.

What would you do?

2. Katteh

Katteh Well-Known Member

How old is he?

3. wemustntpanic

wemustntpanic Well-Known Member

6 and a half months.

4. NerdyMama

NerdyMama Mum to two!

I'd personally check his respiration rate and then call the doc with that info and the vomiting story and see what he says. I don't really know when it is OK to see bile in vomit, so I don't know if that's OK at his age.... Sorry I'm not much help.. Hope your little one is OK!

5. Babeonthego

Babeonthego Well-Known Member

Listen please get him checked out. My little one vomited green bile and needed an emergency operation at 2 days old as his bowel was twisted. Is it green? Don't want to scare you as this might not be the case for ur little one