Weirdest Baby Name.......

Deeva

Reaction score
Ok so what's the weirdest baby name you've ever heard? I know there's alot in Celebrity Land that are weird but what's the weirdest u've heard not by a famous person?? or if you can't think of any just name a weird celebrity one!

Mine is Blade....someone has actually called their daughter Blade!! my friend at work her neighbours daughter is called Blade! seriously!!!

Special. Poor Special, her name is just setting her up for teasing.

I once went to school with a guy called Farrani Farrani. (His first name was Farrani and his last name was Farrani...)

I know someone called jonathon jonathon!!! Wen I was pregnant I was lookin on my phone app for names and BRICK came up for a boy!!!

there was summat on telly about this other day there was a famous person called there kid moon cabin or sumat stuuuupid

you mean Moon Unit? Frank Zappa's Kid?

I knew a woman who literally had terrible names for all of her children, except maybe a few. The worst ones were Precious, Nova, and Princess. :S

To me, they sound more like cat names!

I used to work for a billing agency and there was someone, no friggin joke, named Dancing Bear Disco Panda.... That's not even including her last name :wacko:

Also, a girl I went to school with named her daughter Sage Teagarden and her son Bric Fire :dohh:

Ok so what's the weirdest baby name you've ever heard? I know there's alot in Celebrity Land that are weird but what's the weirdest u've heard not by a famous person?? or if you can't think of any just name a weird celebrity one!

Mine is Blade....someone has actually called their daughter Blade!! my friend at work her neighbours daughter is called Blade! seriously!!!

I knew a little boy named Blade!

at dd nursery there is a duke, oddly his sister has a somewhat conventional name

i knew a storm. a girl. a kaspa, a boy. but i have to admit i do like apple. dont know why. i just think its cute.

i knew someone who was about to call thier child diesel then a mutual friend gave that name to her dog so she changed her mind :)

Oh! And I was at a restaurant the other day and the waitress' name was Saturn

My friend has just had another daughter and called her Storm Blossom!... Her first daughter is called Blessing Hope. Which I like the name Blessing.

Nothing against 'weird' names but seriously what is wrong with Amy or Jessica. Not bloody Storm.

I think people who have 'out the blue' names are setting their children to be different and have to live up to their name. e.g. Blessing has been suspended from school for breaking a boys arms becuase he was teasing her about her name. So shes not got a very angry attitude to people and when they ask about her name.

yeh its so true you have to hope that these cutesy names will actuallly suit the child. ive known a grace that was far from graceful. i thought i wanted oppy for a girl but then thought what if shes a right tom boy??? but atleast these names are pretty. storm blkessing etc i think can be a recipe for disaster if they go wrong.

I just had this discussion with 2 girls at my work (1 of whom knows the girl called Blade).... 1 of the girls is Polish and my hubby is Indian so you i can understand names from various countries sounding strange to people not from that country... but naming ur child after silly objects like Brick or naming after a word that shouldn't be a name like Blossom, Bluebell, Psyche, Calypso...it's just wrong!! lol Yes they're unique but really u've got to imagine ur kid at school surrounded by Bens, Johns, Jordans, Dylans and ur childs name is Pilot, Sage, Apple, or Diva!!! really???
My user name is Deeva but that's just a nickname and it sounds like the Indian name of Divya!

i think it was Penn Jillette named his kid Pilot Inspektor? Found Navigator in our baby name book, made hubby lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->