Weirdest Baby Name.......

I like alijah :wacko:

And to be honest I Am one of those silly asses that love different and unique names. :/

I'm so sick and tired of the same old same old names being used over and over. It's time to start making new unique and interesting and cute names.

For example I like the names Gage, Miles (cousins names) Ryder, Blayze, Parker, and a few others that I can't think of at the moment. I like the name storm as well... I think it's fun coming up with new/cute names... Yes some of them are a bit stupid and ridiculous,,, but let's get creative with names.... People are different and unique so why can't their names be different and unique..

Though there is someone I work with that ended up naming their son Achilles..... Like the God or the tendon... Lmao... Some names are a bit too far fetched. :wacko:

I was only going by what my sister in law told me, so I have no idea on whether or not it's true.

My sister in law is a kindergarten teacher and has been for a few year and she comes and tells us all the crazy names that she has in her class,

A-A= A-dash-a
Lemonjello= La-ron-ja-lo
orangejello=or-ron-ja-lo
willow storm

Willow Storm isnt so bad, but I also have a cousin who named her son
Deno Rean and its said Dino Rain? :wacko:

When I worked for an assurance company, we had a policy holder by the name of

Urec Unt

He would get very vexed by members of head office phoning him to check if he was real. Apparently we once had a temp put some bogus silly names in the system and they thought he was one of them. Name was not of English origin though.

And Wilberforce and Block are old traditional names.

My sister in law is a kindergarten teacher and has been for a few year and she comes and tells us all the crazy names that she has in her class,

A-A= A-dash-a
Lemonjello= La-ron-ja-lo
orangejello=or-ron-ja-lo
willow storm

:nope: Except for Willow Storm, these are urban legends as well. Google them or check Social Security adminstration.

Somone i used to work with was having a little girl and all through the pregnancy was going to call her Lilly... A 'normal name'

She had her and i received a txt announcing that Armarni had been born...... Armarni!!!! xxx

Just remembered an old co-worker's name. 'Montana May Storm'. She WAS a stormy person too, so it matched her name!

Moxie crimefighter, lolol some celeb named their kid that-

here's a weird one but I like it kind of.

I girl named her daught the word "heaven" backwards, "Nevaeh" pronounced Neh-vay-uh. :)

here's a weird one but I like it kind of.

I girl named her daught the word "heaven" backwards, "Nevaeh" pronounced Neh-vay-uh. :)

That name is actually quite popular here in the US, its on the top 100 list. I am not a fan of it though

A-A= A-dash-a
Lemonjello= La-ron-ja-lo
orangejello=or-ron-ja-lo
willow storm

:nope: Except for Willow Storm, these are urban legends as well. Google them or check Social Security adminstration.

THESE ARE NOT URBAN LEGENDS... they were children in her class, I saw the name list of her class. I dont care what you THINK they are, they are valid names of children.

Where I used to work we had customer called kelvin cool and we had to call him mr cool. We also had a mrs dyker grover (always reminded me of byker grove on tele). And there was a guy who I can't remember exactly the order of his name but he had about 6 of them and they were jesus Nazareth Bethlehem Joseph...something something along same theme

A girl i went to school with named her two girls Princess-Bliss Tianna May &
Precious May Dollie!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"