Weirdest Baby Name.......

I heard of someone who called their baby (a boy) Blu Diggy! I still can't quite get my head around that one :wacko: .

I've heard of a loveday....it was at private school though lol
I also know a ribbon

I know a little boy called Marmaduke (!) and a boy called Kasper but he is Polish and I think its quite a popular Polish name. I read that a lady called her daughter Shithied (pronounced shit-head?!) But I'm sure nobody would be so cruel...

I know a little boy called Marmaduke (!) and a boy called Kasper but he is Polish and I think its quite a popular Polish name. I read that a lady called her daughter Shithied (pronounced shit-head?!) But I'm sure nobody would be so cruel...

Yeah Kasper is popular in Poland, but we obviously see it as the friendly ghost lol Borys (Boris) is popular in Poland too.... they're defo names i wouldn't choose but u can understand that they are popular in those countries! Like Adetola is african or Abhishek is indian etc etc but naming ur child after an object or a describing word is just weird!

or even naming kids names that are usually named to pets like Buster! my aunt has a dog called Buster! lol

I worked with a child called Patiene. My mum worked with a girl called Nature and I knew a little boy called Cosmic. They called him cozzie for short always reminded me of a swimsuit

Not really heard any recently but I knew a girl at school who had a cousin (girl) called Story.. Thought it was weird but apparently it suits her..

I was watching the borrowers with my nephew and one of them is called Peagreen..
I couldn't help but wonder if someone is actually called that..

i think it was Penn Jillette named his kid Pilot Inspektor? Found Navigator in our baby name book, made hubby lol...

it was jason lee. all respect for him washed down the drain.

i know of a child called khansa... its lovely when pronounced correctly- i thought it was kanser, like cancer, its actually khaaaan-sa.

My dad worked with a guy names Harry, last name Arms. .... Harry Arms???? that is so crazy :)

My sis in law works with kids, she told me about a child named La-a pronounced L-uh-dash-uh :wacko:

then there was Cashmere, like the expensive sweater material....oh my, poor children

When I worked in OSHC one of the girls we cared for was called Storm, I kind of like it, & it's getting more popular, but I don't think I'd use it.
Also a friend of OH called her 3rd child Raven...the other 2 have reletively normal names.
I used to love the name Zaphrol (Zaf-rol, no idea where I got if from), but noone else ever did, so I've given up on it lol.

I've always loved names that sound like objects etc, like Courtney, Carmel (reminds me of caramal), Sage, ect. but I hate it when people go to extremes.

My son had an imaginary friend named Awesome. One day I was looking at the babies at the hospital nursery because my friend had a baby and I almost died when a little girl on their was named Awesome. It didn't even seem odd since we had heard so many stories about my sons Awesome.

Oh.... and my brother just named his son Tiberius.

Oooo I really like that. I have heard it somewhere but I can't remember where

It's not a bad name but my friends brother named his daughter Ebony, which is a little odd on a very pale white girl with red hair and freckles.

Remembered today, I briefly worked with a girl called Ria Lala. I thought it rocked!

A friend I went to school with has called her son 'Casper Cash' (Cash being the middle name) and if you had told me that I would have LOLd but the name REALLY suits the baby and them as a couple :thumbup:

My nephew was apparently nearly called Wolf. Reminds me of the old long haired guy from Gladiators!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->