Weirdest TWW question ever

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
I LOVE hot sauce. I can basically drink it and have no issues. I was eating a burrito I drowned in Tabasco sauce yesterday and thought I was going to die from the heat. My eyes were streaming and my mouth burning and then I looked in the mirror and saw my lips. They were bright red like I burned them. It took about 30 minutes for the pain to stop. And off and on for hours the pain would hit me in the back of the throat again. Well I decided to test it again today. Here is a picture of my lips currently after eating something with Tabasco sauce again.

They are bright red and on fire. I have never had this before. I don't get it. I eat hot sauce almost daily. I go through the big franks sauce bottles on my own in a month. Could this be an early sign of pregnancy? I am currently 5 DPO. I had an IUI on 9/30/19 and took and HCG injection on 9/28/19.

lips.jpg

I really don't have an answer other than that I unfortunately really doubt that it is pregnancy related. At 5dpo, if sperm met the eggo, the fertilized egg is still days away from attaching to your uterus - if you are to become to pregnant this cycle, your body doesn't even know that yet at this point. So I think that any kind of symptoms before at least 8dpo are not an indicator of pregnancy, or at least in 99% of the cases.

Fingers are definitely crossed for you though. We're cycle-twins, like you I am also at 6DPO today. Unlike last cycle where I was obsessing like a mad woman though, I vowed myself to not pay attention to any "maybe symptoms" before 10DPO this time. That is when progesterone levels decrease and if after then any symptoms occur, they are more likely to be related to pregnancy.

Could it just be that the sauce had too much spice in? maybe a manufacturing error so different to the sauces you usually eat? I really hope this turns out to be a sign for you though....you never know.

Could it just be that the sauce had too much spice in? maybe a manufacturing error so different to the sauces you usually eat? I really hope this turns out to be a sign for you though....you never know.
No I tried it next day with my sauce home and same results. Ended up drying out my lips.

I hope that you get some answers soon <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->