• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

weirdness...

diva4180

Reaction score
This is weird, I am totally getting ready to ovulate right now and this is the first time in my life I am charting to avoid this month. What a strange feeling! It's just as well, I get O pains and today they are really painful so I couldn't BD if I tried! OUCH!

You poor lovely. TBH, I am not sure what o pains feel like as my body always has twinges down my side and round my tummy area. I can only go by CM.

:hugs:

mine feel like twingy crampy pains, this month is also on my left side, it's not like cramping on one side like when I get my period, it HURTS this month! I am on day 13, I will probably O on day 15 or 16. Do you temp too Rumpskin?

On another totally random note looking at my graphs of temps and when I 'O', I seem to have a 28 or 29 day cycle every other month, and a 32-34 day cycle the months in between. Hmm. Interesting! Can't wait to see how these next two months go...this is like a big science experiment! At least I am learning my patterns better, when our break is over we will get it right on the nose I hope! :)

Hiya

You should talk to your GP if your O pains were 'very' bad causing much pain & discomfort.

Sometimes I felt O pain others months I didn't!

https://th244.photobucket.com/albums/gg2/sunflwr77/th_goodluck.jpg

Thanks Wobs, I will keep track of how I feel the next month or two, they have gone now thank goodness. Could that be signs of a cyst? I wasn't doubled over in agony but they were def uncomfortable the whole day, that's for sure.

Hey it *could* be a sign of endometriosis or PCOS but then again it could just be a one off. I've had pains, but they aren't every single cycle and they are just a background ache when they do happen. They usually are every few cycles. From what I've read it is common to have them on the odd cycle and not always every cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->