Welcome to club waiting...

maybebaby

Terri and her baby girl!
Reaction score
I feel like there's a club of us trying to figure out/waiting to find out if we are pg. It's crazy how your body can fool you or you can fool yourself! It is so frustrating when you think you are...but keep getting those negative tests! I personally shift back and forth each hour on whether I think I am... Ahhh!

Yup, its amazing how your body can give you what you want when youre looking for it!

I call it IPS, imaginary pregnancy symptoms lol

i think it's particuarly hard cause early pregnancy symptoms are very similar to AF sometimes...

That is so funny! Well I know that I am not imagining one of the symptoms - the sore boobies! Ugh. I never get this - not even before my period. It's so weird. Oh well, cheers to IPS!

My boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive since last month, so we are very new to the game....Here is what is happening so far.....

09/02-09/06...had period
09/06-09/12..."BD" with boyfriend on and off every other day.
09/13-09/18..."BD with boyfriend EVERY DAY at least twice a day.
09/19...Had mittelschmerz...Awful pain...(BD early that day before pain and then during the pain in the afternoon...Would not suggest as it is VERY painful!)...sensitive breasts...
09/20...Did it again to be on the safe side....still sensitive breasts and notice heat spells...Im beginning to feel hot even by doing the simplest things like typing...
09/21...very mild cramping on the right side (where mittelschmerz took place 2 days ago) nothing significant...Breasts are beginning to be sore all over...Hot spells continue....

Do anyone think this is just due to the progesterone? Any insight!!??? PLEASE!..

Hi Ladies -

I am back from the doctor, who said that although my symptoms could be many things, she believes there is a strong possibility that I am pg. So she did a full blood workup, testing me for everything from anemia to pg and I'll get the results on Monday. Ugh!! I hate waiting!

I hope everyone has a good weekend :)

T

I have my fingers crossed for you, I hope you get your BFP.:hugs:

I am on CD 23 and I feel as though AF will be arriving next week, although I am trying to look at it as maybe this time round I am PG instead, Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I know we did the deed on the right days, It's my darn tubes, age and also this week has been very stressful for me.

Well ladies fingers crossed for me also.

I ovulated on CD 15 and my cycles are from 27 - 28days, so when do you think I could test ( I know it is better to test if I am late, but I am not that patient, lol)

Thanks for the well wishes, I am feeling like it will most likely be negative, I don't know why. Just a bit depressed. I hope that you get a BFP!! :)

hey maybebaby, how exciting I really hope your bloods come back positive :)

Its driving me mad now I am on cycle day 36 today. The thing is as my implant was only removed last month it could take my body a while to get back into the swing of things, so if Im not pregnant I just want the witch to hurry up and appear!

But then I really feel like I am, I have had nausea for a while now, from about a week afer when I 'think' I ovulated and its getting worse, sat here now feeling a bit nauseous, my OH said to me yesterday 'have you lost weight' its becuase Iv not been eating as much as usual been off my food. And I have been extremely tired too, wanting to nap in the afternoons, and its so hard to drag myself out of bed in the morning these days:-(

but then like you said maybebaby I keep changing my mind one minute Im convinced Im pg then the next Im telling myself no Im not its just that my period hasnt come yet but is on its way.

well I am gonig to test again tommorow if she still hasnt arrived, or I might hold off to tuesday if I can

good luck everyone

xxx

Lauz, I really hope you get your BFP, I really really do. I have my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

ohhh i just wish i knew, then i could shut my mum up about tellng me im just lazy! :D

Lauz - I really really hope you get a BFP!!! I am getting nervous about the results, I think I'll be very sad if it's BFN. But I'll get through it. Still no AF so hope is still alive :)

Good luck everyone!!

good luck babe hope its bfpas i can be an auntie again im on day cd45 and still nothing when it gets pass cd50 will test as my periods have been so long 45 days isnothing

Maybebaby good luck for your results today I really hope you get your BFP xxxx

Thanks Lauz, I am nervous to find out. I really think at this point I'm not but who knows. The doctor did warn me that it may even be too early to find out. Sooooo, I'm thinking I'm not that way if the results say I am, well, it will be a nice surprise, instead of a disappointment.

Can I just say this waiting is killing me???

Good luck with getting your BFP Maybe Baby!

Thank you! Still no word from the doctor, I imagine she will call after she is done seeing patients for the day. I am expecting a BFN, but if it's BFP I'll be pleasantly surprised!

Good luck Maybebaby. I hope you get your BFP.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->