Welcome to club waiting...

Thanks so much, I think there is little chance though... Good luck for a BFP soon!!!

Supposed to find out at some point today... but if my doctor's office gets backed up I may not find out until tomorrow...

It sucks!!! Still no call :( I'll call her office in the morning if I don't hear anything...

Well my doctor's office finally called back and my bloodwork was a BFN!! She did say that she suspected that it still may be too early so if I still don't get my period to test again, and see what happens. Or, that this was just my body going through some hormonal changes... I am off my BCP until I get my period next so it still could happen...

Good Luck. Hope you get that BFP soon.
The waiting is a right bar-steward though isnt???

Sinead

The waiting was driving me crazy. Trying to look at this positively, as I am leaving for vacation Friday so I won't have to worry about drinking some nice Pina Colada's while away! My boobs still hurt though... I just wish I knew what was going on with my body! Silly hormones!

Hopefully if you relax, it could happen (I am hoping that is what's happened for me). Have a wonderful holiday though

Sinead

Thanks Sinead! I really appreciate everyone's support on this. I am glad I joined this site even if I didn't get a BFP. We'll see what happens.

Maybebaby, I am sorry you didn't get a BFP, but you never know, like Dr said it could have been too early to test. Are you going to have another blood test done??

My fingers are crossed that you get a BFP soon :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am going to wait a while and see what happens. I have a stock of hpts and will just test randomly unless I get my AF first. I am leaving on vacation Friday for a week so I'll relax and not worry about it until I get back... :)

Thanks for the wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->