Welcome to Pregnancy Over 35

Thankyou for starting this group :flower:

I will be 36 in November & am planning on ttc my 4th & last child later this year :baby:

Thanks for making a place for us! I'm about 8 weeks along and 40 years old (my first pregnancy). I'l looking forward to hearing how everyone else is doing!

I must have been going around with my eyes shut because I completely missed this forum! :dohh:

I recognise a few names from the TTC over 35 forum but I am looking forward to getting to know more of you. :flower:

Although I was never made to feel bad for getting a BFP by the wonderful, caring and supportive ladies from the previous forum I was always very conscious of not wanting to make anyone feel bad so held back a little bit just in case anything I said could be thought of inappropriate or insensitive. TTC can be a bad enough journey as it is never mind when you have the added pressure of being over a certain age.

I waited 15 years to get pregnant (wasn't trying all that time but that was the ultimate goal) and I am so glad that it's finally happened I want to shout it from the roof tops! :happydance: :happydance: 7 weeks down, 32 (Or so :winkwink:) to go....

Hey, I'm with Mellybelly - I'll just go and get pregnant, then I'll come back for good! :rofl:

Actually, am about to start taking folic acid & lowdose aspirin, in anticipation of TTC :D

Hi Ruth,we all miss u guys,and loved hearing of your updates,take care :hugs::hugs:

Hi all,

I am pregnant:happydance::happydance::happydance: 2-3 weeks -possibly a little more as I took the test in the afternoon after drinking loads!

I am 41 OH is 50 and we have were TBNP for 6 months then TTC using saliva scope OPK etc for 6 months.

I am worried though after watching that horror film ( documentary ) about older mothers on ITV.

Congratulations to all those who are pregnant and :dust::dust::dust: to all those who are not ( I lurked in this thread before my BFP as you gave me hope).

Hi everyonebeen ttc for five years had nothing for twelve months and today at 10dpo I got my bfp,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs:
Hi everyone I am 44 on Sunday,have 4 children and have had nine mc's,been ttc for five years had nothing for twelve months and today at 10dpo I got my bfp,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so pleased that you've been able to join this section of the forum. I am looking forward to having you here with us. Once again huge congratulations! :hugs: :hugs:

Hi Ladies, I will be 36 in July and Hubby will be 37 in November, so we fit comfortably into this category I think.

I did a couple of tests this morning, FRER said negative, but Tesco Digital said Pregnant. I did a Clearblue Digital this afternoon, which said Pregnant 1-2, so I guess I can say I am 'just' pregnant. Docs would say 4 weeks.

I am excited, nervous and scared all rolled into 1.

Will be good getting to know you lovely ladies who are in the same or similar positions. xxx

:hugs:
Hi everyone I am 44 on Sunday,have 4 children and have had nine mc's,been ttc for five years had nothing for twelve months and today at 10dpo I got my bfp,:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so pleased that you've been able to join this section of the forum. I am looking forward to having you here with us. Once again huge congratulations! :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks Ruth :hugs::hugs:,were is everyone?:hugs::hugs:

Morning Everyone,

Well its going to be fun today, Hubby is going to tell his Mum. This will be her first Grandchild and she's been asking us for a while if we're trying yet. I kept telling her I need to lose more weight first, but today, he's going to tell her its really here!

Morning Everyone,

Well its going to be fun today, Hubby is going to tell his Mum. This will be her first Grandchild and she's been asking us for a while if we're trying yet. I kept telling her I need to lose more weight first, but today, he's going to tell her its really here!

O sounds so exciting ,good luck ,and congrats :hugs:

Thanks Desperado, as expected, she was so excited. Just after we had told her, my Brother-in-law phoned her and she asked if she could tell him. He lives in Malta and we're going out there to stay with him later in the year. I wanted to wait until then and suprise him, but I guess not now. She isn't going to tell anyone else though....... She had better not!!!

Thanks Desperado, as expected, she was so excited. Just after we had told her, my Brother-in-law phoned her and she asked if she could tell him. He lives in Malta and we're going out there to stay with him later in the year. I wanted to wait until then and suprise him, but I guess not now. She isn't going to tell anyone else though....... She had better not!!!

Aww bless,she is just so excited ,such great news ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

She really is Desperado, very excited. I am too, its so hard not to blab to everyone. I nearly let it slip at work today, very difficult.

She really is Desperado, very excited. I am too, its so hard not to blab to everyone. I nearly let it slip at work today, very difficult.

I know how u feel,I have only told my two best friends as I am worried something will happen so have to wait with god willing till I reach 12 weeks,just want to blurt it out to the world:haha:So so happy I can cum on here and vent all my frustration :haha::haha::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes Desperado, I am so glad I have this place to blab away to. In fact, its even better telling people on here because there are so many other womon here going through exactly the same things. As far as I know, only one of my friends is pregnant at the moment, she's just had her 3 month scan, but she's a workmate of my Hubby, so I can't even talk to her about it. I do talk to her about her bump though.

Hia Ladies,
I just wanted to say Hi, i'm 35, and just found out last week I am pregnant with baby number 5, I am due around 5th febrary, and am very excited... am really pleased to have found this forum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->