Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Lovely pics iheartbaby, must have been an emotional day ~ Lovely for your LO to hear all the great stories :hugs:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mackmomma ~ Cute diaper cake :thumbup:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yey for all the AF's arriving :happydance:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good luck with the decorating pichi :winkwink:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Got my vote in for WTT'r of the week....:flower:

Just doing dinner (lasagne, wedges, salad & garlic bread :D yumm) and just sent OH and LO out to the shop to get stuff for a banoffee pie :dance: I love a good pud!
What's a "banoffee pie"? I too LOVE good puds!!!

BabyMaybe, yay for AF arriving! :happydance: I'm still awaiting my first one after 2 years! Should be any day now, I'm getting all the signs.

Trgirl, enjoy the last few days!!!

All the diaper cakes were so beautiful!!! You girls are talented! :thumbup:

Sorry didnt come back on last night, its a biscuity base (like cheesecake) a layer of toffee/caramel, sliced bananas then loads of whipped cream on top :thumbup: soo yummy. Made a big one so we have some for tonight aswell :lol: :D

So let's see today after lunch i went on a ginormous cleaning spree! I don't know what got into me but the kitchen and livingroom are both spotless.. the bathroom toilet was definitely due a cleaning :blush: :sick: I even shined down all the windows and washed ALL of jacks bottles (usually only 5 of them are clean at any one time :haha: lazy me...)

After that i took Jack to visit my dads grave... he died exactly 2 years ago today :cry: Took some piccies that i already posted on facebook but maybe i will post them here too if you ladies don't mind. It was a sad but special day... i miss him so much and wish he could have met his grandson.

On that note my best news of the day.... i get to stop taking my pill tonight!!!!! I finished my pack up until the sugar pills so me and OH agreed it would be good to start getting regular. Hope it doesn't take too long!

:hugs: sorry about your dad hun. lovely pictures you posted :hugs:

Just wanted to share a book with you all that i just finished reading about TTC:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bump-Grind...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1309517041&sr=1-1

Its really useful and its quite funny, found out alot of things i didnt know, so have a look at it :D

xx

Just wanted to unveil blinkie number 1. To be fair I am only unveiling mine today so you all can add suggestions if you want. I promise to be even and not use mine till I post them all! I am having so much fun making them. They won't be unveiled till tomorrow or sunday completely though!

Attachments

• Cheerleader Superlative3.gif
    Cheerleader Superlative3.gif
    10.1 KB · Views: 29
I think I need to clear up the text with the autumn acorns superlatives at the end but thats an easy fix :)

What's a "banoffee pie"? I too LOVE good puds!!!

Sorry didnt come back on last night, its a biscuity base (like cheesecake) a layer of toffee/caramel, sliced bananas then loads of whipped cream on top :thumbup: soo yummy. Made a big one so we have some for tonight aswell :lol: :D
Oh yummy, that sounds very good! Anything that combines caramel and whipped cream must be good! :thumbup: I made a caramel peppermint cream tart this morning. You just whip cream, add caramel and a grated peppermint slab chocolate, and then layer it with Tennis biscuits. Yummy!

After that i took Jack to visit my dads grave... he died exactly 2 years ago today :cry: Took some piccies that i already posted on facebook but maybe i will post them here too if you ladies don't mind. It was a sad but special day... i miss him so much and wish he could have met his grandson.
Gosh iHeartbaby, your dad was just a few years older than I am! What happened? I know exactly how you feel. We just had my mom's 10th annivarcery of the day she passed away this week as well. Even after a decade, I still long for her and wish she could've met all my children.

Oooh just noticed my ticker exactly 2 months until we TTC :dance:

:dance: Horay!! Soooo close!!!

Just wanted to unveil blinkie number 1. To be fair I am only unveiling mine today so you all can add suggestions if you want. I promise to be even and not use mine till I post them all! I am having so much fun making them. They won't be unveiled till tomorrow or sunday completely though!

OMG those are so cute!!! Eeeek I can't wait to have mine!! :happydance: :kiss: You are so talented!

hello all i would love to join your group. Ive enjoined reading your post. babydust to all. my husband and i are ttc for a month now first time doing this tracking thing and learning all this language.

hello all i would love to join your group. Ive enjoined reading your post. babydust to all. my husband and i are ttc for a month now first time doing this tracking thing and learning all this language.

Welcome!!! Lots of sticky :dust: for you!! :happydance:

thanks how do i add the baby acorn sticky to my signiture

Welcome sweetpea! I'm at work right now but I can help u later or someone here can help. Hugs!

WTTer of the week votes due tonight!!!!!!

Pick a group member u want to recognize along w a reason!

Thanks for participating!

Welcome! Hope you get your :bfp: this month!

is there still a secret face book group. i would love to be a part of that as well. i dont want those on face group to know but i do know closed groups cant be seen.

ive been taking prenatal pills to help and my husband is making sure i take them. he is in babyfever right now. so it helps in the emotional side. im so thankful for this site i other wise have no one else to talk to about TTC!

Welcome Sw33tp3a and LOADS of Baby dust for you! Would you like the TTC or WTT acorn banner? I can get you the code for either.

PM Hakunamatata, skybluheaven, or iHeartbaby#1 your name and they can add you to the facebook group. It is a secret group so none of your friends can see it. (I think these are the girls who've done it before. Someone correct me if I'm wrong or if I've forgotten someone.)

It's great that your dh is so excited to ttc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->