Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Just doing dinner (lasagne, wedges, salad & garlic bread :D yumm) and just sent OH and LO out to the shop to get stuff for a banoffee pie :dance: I love a good pud!
What's a "banoffee pie"? I too LOVE good puds!!!

BabyMaybe, yay for AF arriving! :happydance: I'm still awaiting my first one after 2 years! Should be any day now, I'm getting all the signs.

Trgirl, enjoy the last few days!!!

All the diaper cakes were so beautiful!!! You girls are talented! :thumbup:

Yay babymaybe! Send those AF vibes my way. Wow that sounded wrong. :blush:(I'm waiting for it for a while.)

pichi, can we see pictures when the decorating is done?

of course! Pixie's room is almost done- carpet is getting fitted tomorrow :) her room is fuchsia pink with a lime green border and white on the bottom. curtains are pink and her blind is lime :) painting some little canvases to go with her room and some little white floating shelves too. need to get a little rug or somthing to go in there though :D

hey girls, just a little pop in :) still decorating ¬___¬ but will hopefully be in our house by saturday :happydance: i made a nappy cake for my friend and her son and in return she made on for Pixie when she was born :)
How exciting! I hope you enjoy the new place your first night!!!

I love diaper cakes! I don't roll each individual diaper though... I think I might for the next one. I've made quite a few. In fact, the last one I made was for a friend in Columbia, MO! :happydance: Anyways, here are a few pics. I can't find all of them for some reason. I'll have to dig! Pics are in spoiler :)

your nappy cakes are cute! i can't wait to get into the house now. we've pretty much gutted it

You girls make FABULOUS diaper cakes!! I'm so jealous :)

Pichi - I love your new siggy for Pixie, it's adorable :)

Sorry i haven't been in much lately, girls... it sounds like everyone is doing well which is great!

So let's see today after lunch i went on a ginormous cleaning spree! I don't know what got into me but the kitchen and livingroom are both spotless.. the bathroom toilet was definitely due a cleaning :blush: :sick: I even shined down all the windows and washed ALL of jacks bottles (usually only 5 of them are clean at any one time :haha: lazy me...)

After that i took Jack to visit my dads grave... he died exactly 2 years ago today :cry: Took some piccies that i already posted on facebook but maybe i will post them here too if you ladies don't mind. It was a sad but special day... i miss him so much and wish he could have met his grandson.

On that note my best news of the day.... i get to stop taking my pill tonight!!!!! I finished my pack up until the sugar pills so me and OH agreed it would be good to start getting regular. Hope it doesn't take too long!

Sorry they are so big and are so many. I couldn't stop telling Jackson all kinds of lovely stories about him. RIP Daddy i love you :kiss::kiss:

https://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k497/AliMarie2/6.jpg

https://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k497/AliMarie2/4.jpg

https://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k497/AliMarie2/2.jpg

https://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k497/AliMarie2/1.jpg

https://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k497/AliMarie2/SAM_1463.jpg

Yay babymaybe! Send those AF vibes my way. Wow that sounded wrong. :blush:(I'm waiting for it for a while.)
:rofl: Not sure how to respond to that :rofl:
So let's see today after lunch i went on a ginormous cleaning spree! I don't know what got into me but the kitchen and livingroom are both spotless.. the bathroom toilet was definitely due a cleaning :blush: :sick: I even shined down all the windows and washed ALL of jacks bottles (usually only 5 of them are clean at any one time :haha: lazy me...)
After that i took Jack to visit my dads grave... he died exactly 2 years ago today :cry: Took some piccies that i already posted on facebook but maybe i will post them here too if you ladies don't mind. It was a sad but special day... i miss him so much and wish he could have met his grandson.
On that note my best news of the day.... i get to stop taking my pill tonight!!!!! I finished my pack up until the sugar pills so me and OH agreed it would be good to start getting regular. Hope it doesn't take too long!
:hugs: It sounds like you had a very emotional day! Those are lovely flowers you've left. :hugs: Congratulations on getting to stop the pill! That's an exciting milestone! A nice way to end the day on a brighter note. :yipee:

:hugs: It sounds like you had a very emotional day! Those are lovely flowers you've left. :hugs: Congratulations on getting to stop the pill! That's an exciting milestone! A nice way to end the day on a brighter note. :yipee:

:hugs: Thank you! :hugs: This whole month has been a major roller coaster with the surgery and the complications after surgery, fathers day and all that getting me depressed... there's not a day that goes by that i don't think of him but June is the worst so i'm really just glad it's over tomorrow.

Bring on 4th of July!!! I can use a good party right about now. :happydance:

:hugs: Thank you! :hugs: This whole month has been a major roller coaster with the surgery and the complications after surgery, fathers day and all that getting me depressed... there's not a day that goes by that i don't think of him but June is the worst so i'm really just glad it's over tomorrow.

Bring on 4th of July!!! I can use a good party right about now. :happydance:

:hugs: again! And Yes bring on the 4th... or the 2nd for me! We always have a huge family BBQ at my aunts house. She has a bunch of land and a pool :) So we make a whole day of it and my dad is the fireworks guy so it's always really fun!

:hugs: again! And Yes bring on the 4th... or the 2nd for me! We always have a huge family BBQ at my aunts house. She has a bunch of land and a pool :) So we make a whole day of it and my dad is the fireworks guy so it's always really fun!

Yay, i'm glad you're gonna have fun too! On the 4th my family has off work so were having a BBQ at my uncles, lighting off fireworks, and depending how late it is we might have a bon fire that evening also.

I just hope Jack doesn't mind the fireworks! I'm gonna try to keep him as far away as possible so it doesn't scare him... and if my uncle brings out the damn fire crackers :grr:I swear! I HATE those things.

Hurrah for stopping the pill, iHeartbaby#1! :thumbup:I hope your cycle regulates soon! I liked your pictures. What a special time for you and your son. :hugs:

Sorry, BabyMaybe. I'm so embarrassed now.:blush::blush::dohh:

Ooooo I love the 4th of July!!! Nothing like celebrating the birth of your country by exploding a small piece of it! :haha:

Allie... wanna chat for a bit on FB?? We might still win chat wars!!

Hurrah for stopping the pill, iHeartbaby#1! :thumbup:I hope your cycle regulates soon! I liked your pictures. What a special time for you and your son. :hugs:

Sorry, BabyMaybe. I'm so embarrassed now.:blush::blush::dohh:

It's okay it was a good laugh :rofl: I know what you meant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->